+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm disappointed too. Jill Farren Phelps is over at Y&R and SB is close with her. The article I read said that was probably why he signed with the show.

When he left the show years ago to do movies, he came back pretty quickly. Maybe this time he found that living in TN wasn't as great as he thought it would be
    WOW, really SB is going to Y&R? Well then I am EXCITED!

I used to watch GH years ago I think I stopped watching when Christine was born, so it has been awhile. I am addicted to Y&R and
    the rumor is SB is coming to Y&R . WICKED COOL!!!!

Hey everyone come on over to Y&R!!!!
    KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I just read that Jason or Steve Burton, is headed to Young & Restless.
    So much for vegging at the farm. Seems like he went home "home" for a long Christmas/Thanksgiving vacation and now it's back to soap work. Not nice, SB! Not as if Jason hasn't had story line or loyal fans. Well, I guess they can have Sam mope for a year and search for him off and on on and off camera, and if Y&R doesn't work out he can come back to GH, but not sure how forgiving fans will be.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Whoa... Maxie miscarried? I didn't see that coming.... I thought it was just going to be some cute thing with the dog named Rocco and Dante wanting to name a boy baby Rocco....

Let's see, I saw Ellie unconscious, also everyone in Starr's car. No sign of Connie or Johnny. Did they go over the cliff? Is it contract negotiation time?

Very ironic if Johnny dies where Starr's family did. That's one way of letting Todd off the hook. Then the only one who knows the truth is crazy Heather. And crazy Connie is she survives. Maybe if Kate surfaces she won't even recall what Connie knows...she doesn't usually. Have to say I find Connie more interesting than Kate and I respect her struggle to survive.

I managed to catch the end as I got home from work... I don't care what anyone else thinks - I thought the Carly/Todd kiss was hot! I love those two together. Ellie just standing there while a car bears down on her... grrrr. Not sure of the whole who's headed which direction/cars crashing. I might be getting sucked back in. Of course most of them will just spring up good as new.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Whoa... Maxie miscarried? I didn't see that coming.... I thought it was just going to be some cute thing with the dog named Rocco and Dante wanting to name a boy baby Rocco....

Let's see, I saw Ellie unconscious, also everyone in Starr's car. No sign of Connie or Johnny. Did they go over the cliff? Is it contract negotiation time?

Very ironic if Johnny dies where Starr's family did. That's one way of letting Todd off the hook. Then the only one who knows the truth is crazy Heather. And crazy Connie is she survives. Maybe if Kate surfaces she won't even recall what Connie knows...she doesn't usually. Have to say I find Connie more interesting than Kate and I respect her struggle to survive.
    I'm not putting this in spoiler tags because it's not a spoiler, just the speculations of a long time soap watcher - me. They do have patterns.

Maxie will go home after her miscarriage without telling Dante/Lulu. Spinelli will of course come straight to Maxie, like always, after assuming he's been stood up. She doesn't tell him either. They end up having sex. Maxie gets instantly pregnant. Maxie holds off telling Dante/Lulu, feeling responsible for losing the baby. Then, ta da! she finds out she's pregnant & passes it off as Dante/Lulu's. Spinelli is suspiscious.
    The dog vision means that the baby isn't really Dante/Lulu's.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh man, I hope you are wrong. I'm hoping that Spinelli finds that both Ellie and Maxie are in the hospital and in need. Whose bed does he go to?
    I'm hoping Dr. Britt has some obligation to Dante and Lulu to tell them what happened to their embryo....
    Sadly I fear you could be right. But that would pretty much make Maxie irredeemable, no? Passing off a fake baby to her friends, depriving Spinelli of his baby, eventually no doubt ripping the baby from Lulu's arms to give to Spinelli.... I don't see a lot left for Maxie in PC after that.... Certainly not going to win her Spinelli. It does sound like the kind of hairbrained thing Maxie would do though.

ETA I agree the Todd/Carly kisses, at the end and in the preview were very hot!

I hope Ellie makes it out of this, she's a likable character, im sad they feel she's expendable like that if in fact that is how she will go.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, Miss Scarlet--are you sure you don't write for the soaps? You nailed it. Ugh. What do you predict for Ellie's future? Is there more drama if she dies or if she lives? I agree, she's a good character, and way better for Spinelli than Maxie. At least Michael seems to have found Ellie.
    What is with these folks...they get out of the car, walk around and talk, and then one by one they flop to the ground.... And Ellie got a signal just before she got hit, so there must be a hot spot nearby for them to call an ambulance.

I just can't believe no one is here talking about the past week. I mean, there was more that happened last week than has happened in a long time. Engagements, miscarriages, first time sleep overs, deep dark secrets being revealed, threats of more secrets being let out, car injuries with possible deaths, a drunken Spinelli being taught how to be a male stripper. C'mon, where is everybody?
    elleprn likes this.

It was an eventful week.
    I missed Friday's episode, which this week was probably eventful.
    I have no guesses as to what will happen to Ellie. I've been a big Ellie & Spinelli fan, but now I'm hoping that if she lives she kicks him to the curb before she's hurt even more by him. She can do better than a guy who's obsessed by a shallow, self centered, selfish woman.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread