+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oh, goodie! I was the one who missed "We Gather Together" and I'll have the rest of the afternoon while the kids are at their dad's to watch it. Thanks for the heads up!
    Count your blessings!

Spinelli: I'm anxious for you to meet my paramour.
    Milo: You didn't tell me she couldn't walk.
    Max: Of course she can walk, paramour means she sees ghosts.

Classic!

I just read that Jason or Steve Burton, is headed to Young & Restless.

Evidently I was censored when quoting a statement, so let me try again.

Did anyone else catch it today when Michael was talking to Sonny & he used the word shi**y in a sentence? I had to rewind to make sure, but there it was, in all it's uncensored glory.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I just read that Jason or Steve Burton, is headed to Young & Restless.
    I read that too, and it really upset me because it feels completely disloyal and dishonest. Steve Burton has been making a huge deal FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS about wanting to go and live in the rural South with his family and get away from the tv rat race, etc. etc. etc. -- and now he's going to another soap?????? Sorry, but that hurts!!!!

I agree, if it's true!
    Count your blessings!

General Hospital

I'm disappointed too. Jill Farren Phelps is over at Y&R and SB is close with her. The article I read said that was probably why he signed with the show.

When he left the show years ago to do movies, he came back pretty quickly. Maybe this time he found that living in TN wasn't as great as he thought it would be
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Watching yesterday's episode with Connie and Johnny on the boat, I wondered how she managed to get him out of the apartment where she knocked him unconscious and onto the boat. So much of the writing on soaps is so implausible it's beyond reasonable belief. Perhaps housekeeper Alice might have been able to pull that feat off, but tiny Connie? Don't think so. Am anxiously awaiting to see if Spinelli and Ellie meet up on the rooftop at midnight, a la an Affair to Remember. I suspect something will prevent him from arriving on time.

I wondered if Ellie will actually be at the rooftop to meet Spinelli. I think deep down she knows Spinelli will always care for/have a soft spot in his heart for Maxie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The preview made it seem as if Spinelli was there but she wasn't. We'll see!

At least today they showed Connie exhausted and out of breath from getting Johnny to the car...how she got an awake and even trussed up Johnny from the bin into the car is a little hard to imagine. And was she going to go back for Starr?

Just catching up...finally saw Starr and Michael's love scene--nicely done. Interestingly, at the end of the scene when he's been telling her about the prison rape, the part just before she kissed him, my captioning shut off. As if they changed that scene in some way after the tape had been sent out for captioning.

So we are getting rid of both Kristina and Trey for now, but either/both can easily be brought back (maybe recast) when the canvas is less crowded. And it makes Sonny more dependant on Michael. Was gradually getting fond of Trey, but really won't miss them at this point.

+ Reply to Thread