+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1150Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm enjoying it too, MissScarlet. I was bracing myself for a horrible storyline when Sabrina first came to town, but I like her now. I was worried it would turn into a Single White Female/Patrick's stalker thing, which I really didn't want to see.

Still missing Luke. I keep thinking how much more fun all of the Anna, Duke, Robert and Robin stuff would be if Luke was there too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm enjoying it too, MissScarlet. I was bracing myself for a horrible storyline when Sabrina first came to town, but I like her now. I was worried it would turn into a Single White Female/Patrick's stalker thing, which I really didn't want to see.

Still missing Luke. I keep thinking how much more fun all of the Anna, Duke, Robert and Robin stuff would be if Luke was there too.
    You still have that, only it ain't Sabrina.
    PWS likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm also hoping Robert isn't dead, just in a coma for a while (I think he has a job on another soap, no?), and then wakes up and goes looking for Robin. If he needs to be off screen that could do it and still leave room for some happiness.
    So that's Jerry Jax again? All cured? I guess he got his multimillion dollar treatment at that same clinic.

It is so great to have all these same actors back so they can do flashbacks to Robyn's youth or tango dancing with 80's hair, and none of it is fudged.
    libgirl2 likes this.

I am so back into watching GH! Love the "old" characters coming back, love some of the newer characters...
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

OMG OMG OhhhEmmmmmGeeeeeeee!!! I haven't watched in so long except for bits and pieces on Soapnet and I just watched the first few minutes of Monday's show. Lucy Coe is back!!!! YES!!!!!

I always thought it was so wrong of them to not integrate at least Lucy back into the GH cast when Port Charles was cancelled.

OMGeeeeeee!!!!!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Today GH is scheduled to be replaying the Thanksgiving episode, honoring Edward Quartermaine. I remember one of our regular posters was asking about this episode and had missed it. I believe it's the one where they sing "We Gather Together," which is my favorite Thanksgiving song.

did the actor who played Edward die this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    did the actor who played Edward die this year?
    Yes he did.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    OMG OMG OhhhEmmmmmGeeeeeeee!!! I haven't watched in so long except for bits and pieces on Soapnet and I just watched the first few minutes of Monday's show. Lucy Coe is back!!!! YES!!!!!

I always thought it was so wrong of them to not integrate at least Lucy back into the GH cast when Port Charles was cancelled.

OMGeeeeeee!!!!!!
    I set the tape up and then taped CNN by mistake on Friday....any major plot advances?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Yes he did.

oh, wow. They didn't make nearly as big a deal over his passing as they did when the actress who played Lila passed away. I always thought it was such a shame that they had the Edward stand in on during those episodes. He was closer to Alan's age

+ Reply to Thread