+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

They mentioned David Vickers!!!! It looks like Trey (or whatever his name is) is leaving the show, so we probably won't see David, but just hearing his name made me happy. Since it looks like Lucy is coming to town, I can't help imagining scenes with Lucy and David and how freaking great that would be. I couldn't imagine anyone in the cast who would be able to play well against Tuc Watkins, but Lynn Herring definitely could. A girl can dream, I guess.

As horrible as is it that Kate/Connie stole Molly's book, I'm even more annoyed by Molly's whiny voice. UGH. Make it stop!

I thought Tony's vacations were more in the summer months than in winter. He's usually here at this time of year, IIRC.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    We get our wish...Faison exposed... Boy, Robert had to really sure that was a mask all of a sudden to throw boiling oil in someone's face!
    Well, I was glad to see it end, but I couldn't help but LOL. All I could think of when Robert threw the liquid in Faison/Duke's face was the Wizard of Oz: "I'm melting!!"
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Was that today? I may have to watch it on hulu tomorrow. I'll try to find the scene of Edward's final "We Gather Together" on youtube.
    Count your blessings!

Just a quick note. I saw Sabrina on a recent commercial. As one might have expected, she is one beautiful and sexy gal! Wondering if we are going to see that side of her come out at the Nurse's Ball????

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe Lucy will give Sabrina a makeover to demonstrate the power of CoeCo!

Yes, I loved the mention of David Vickers also, and the discussion of his films. Trey's been written out, but that's not to say his ex wife couldn't visit him on one of David's sets! They've left an easy opening to write her out if they want to...she just decides to go intern or something on his set.

I agree "Luke" is usually absent in the summer...maybe he's asking for a winter vacation, too, these days.

Gut--definitely watch today's show on Hulu! Especially the end! Although Miss Scarlet may have influenced how you see the end of Faison,

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Just a quick note. I saw Sabrina on a recent commercial. As one might have expected, she is one beautiful and sexy gal! Wondering if we are going to see that side of her come out at the Nurse's Ball????
    Lucy is the perfect one to spruce her up! And where better to reveal the transformation? Remember when she very first came on the show, we all thought Lucy was just a mousy librarian....boy were we wrong
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    It's impossible to miss that hiding behind those big glasses is one gorgeous woman. I think Patrick is finally going to glom onto that fact & get interested in her & then Robin will return.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, but as I recall Lucy's arrival she was just pretending to be a mousy librarian, she knew how to dress/make up to kill already, but had some reason to keep herself under wraps. So when her looks changed her personality came out and matched the looks. At this point glamming Sabrina up would change her look, but then she'd be all awkward and clumsy with it and wreck the vavavoom---at least if she stayed in character.
    But I agree, Nurses' Ball is going to see some kind of reveal for Sabrina--that will Patrick more time to get to know the real her.
    The only problem with Lucy teaching Sabrina how to glam up is that Lucy was not the mentoring kind...not interested in creating "competition"....but I guess if she does it in a way that benefits CoeCo that would fit with her personality. Or she may have mellowed over the years thanks to her nice "doc". They left together, right?
    Ooo, how's this for an option...as a fundraiser to get the show rolling at the start of the evening Lucy offers a makeover, and Dr. Witch bids for it and gives it very publicly to Sabrina as the person most in need of, as a way to put her down and never thinking it will make much difference...and at the end of the evening out comes the new Sabrina!
    Of course I still like the idea that somehow Sabrina takes over Lucy's old stripper role at the ball, but for that to work she'd have to have on glamorous undies, and the Sabrina we see on the show probably wears your basic cotton whites.

I do have to say the character has grown on me; I liked the way she stood up to Todd (well, not when she lost it at the end, you don't do that to a potential doner no matter what--they may change their mind if you leave them an opening). And she's getting a little less "googoo" over Patrick and more seeing him as a dad and widower. At least when he has his clothes on.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great...exciting cliffhanger, Robin seems to be hearing her mom and dad grabbing the bad doctor, Anna looking stunned... and we are going to have the real life horror of the CT elementary school shooting. I'd so much rather deal with fiction than the overkill coverage of something that happened over 6 hours ago....so hard to deal with imagining being a parent of one of the children apparently killed. There seem to be so many of these things now....

Anyway, just to say, we in the NE will appreciate any reports on what happened on GH today from Southern, Midwest and West Coast viewers as to what happened, with details. Does Anna find Robin? Duke? Dead? Alive? Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Great...exciting cliffhanger, Robin seems to be hearing her mom and dad grabbing the bad doctor, Anna looking stunned... and we are going to have the real life horror of the CT elementary school shooting. I'd so much rather deal with fiction than the overkill coverage of something that happened over 6 hours ago....so hard to deal with imagining being a parent of one of the children apparently killed. There seem to be so many of these things now....

Anyway, just to say, we in the NE will appreciate any reports on what happened on GH today from Southern, Midwest and West Coast viewers as to what happened, with details. Does Anna find Robin? Duke? Dead? Alive? Thanks,
    They are still showing the CT tragedy on ABC here in Seattle. GH will probably be rescheduled for another time.

+ Reply to Thread