+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree885Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Are they going to let Connie get away with stealing Molly's book? Something's gotta give on that subject.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe I'm influenced by the crime show geeks who always seem to be able to recover stuff from computers now matter how the bad guy tries to hide it/delete it/overwrite it, but I think they gave up on recovering it from the computer way too fast! And Molly didn't have a copy saved on some kind of disk or stick in case her computer crashed? What kind of teenager is she?!
    I think Connie will change the title and add some sex and then try to publish it, but it will get recognized by Todd or Molly's boyfriend or Starr or Molly... someone who read a little.

I'm practically giddy over the impending return of Lucy Coe! Every time they mention her name, it makes me happy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know! And I love the idea that she has a successful cosmetics business! CoeCo Way to go, Lucy!

Who thinks someone will repeat Lucy's strip for donations this year? Will it be the nasty doctor? Or, gasp, Sabrina? Leading to Patrick seeing her in a whole new way? I mean maybe they just brought it up to establish Lucy's character for newbies to GH, but I'm thinking there's something else going on there... If it gets mentioned again I'm betting there's a repeat performance.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-10-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Believing that no one, especially Anna, notices the rubber mask is beyond ridiculous. But kissing it????? That's completely over the top.

I don't mind the Faison/Duke story other than that, but this has to end. It's become a bad joke. It's painful to watch.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, and she's touched his face several times...and when he takes it off it seems to peel off... leaving stretchy pieces behind. How many does he have? It must have holes in it now!

What is being implied about Molly's book? Did Connie submit it under Molly's name? How could they figure out it was her book so quickly otherwise? I thought Connie was changing the title and author.

Agreed - the Faison as Duke storyline needs to end. Faison needs to be exposed to everyone, the real Duke needs to be freed AND where the heck is Luke!? In that scene with Faison and Anna and the real Duke....and then with RObert arriving today with John in tow, I kept thinking that Luke should have been there.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thank you to everyone who is posting about the storylines at GH. I was just finding it really hard to keep up now that I have to watch it on hulu a day later. The nurses' ball is a definite must for me, though. I used to LOVE the nurses' ball.
    Question: Did the Quartermaines sing "We Gather Together" on Thanksgiving this year? That was always led by Edward and was a tear-jerker for me.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Question: Did the Quartermaines sing "We Gather Together" on Thanksgiving this year? That was always led by Edward and was a tear-jerker for me.
    Gut you really would have shed some tears this year then! They sure did sing it. And they had an actor who looked like Edward from the back, wearing his cap, watching over everyone. That was when he met up with "ghost Lila" who was able to get up from her wheelchair and they walked hand in hand up the stairs...and into the light
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

We get our wish...Faison exposed... Boy, Robert had to really sure that was a mask all of a sudden to throw boiling oil in someone's face!

Now assuming he doesn't escape from the Swiss cops...and that they really were Swiss cops, or Interpol and not Faison cronies! he's out of the picture. I see Robin in the previews trying to convince people to let her go.. and presumably the real Duke, but since I haven't heard she's ready to come back to the show doubt that is happening. Plus then she and her husband will be back together...no story for Sabrina and Dr. B*&#^. Maybe she'll reappear at the Nurses Ball for sweeps!

Luke isn't there because TG gets long vacations, like 6 months every year to go live in Holland...

I guess the writers realized that viewers weren't buying into the rubber face!

+ Reply to Thread