+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 536 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127527 ... LastLast
Like Tree1150Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Right, and Anna died not too long aftewards. Really crummy of them. I think I recall her son is Corbin Bernsen (sp?), also an actor.

Corbin Bernsen's mother is Jeanne Cooper from Young and the Restless. Anna Lee's son is Jeffrey Byron - he played Dr. Boardman on Port Charles. IMO, his statements about the treatment of his mother carried even more weight because he'd worked on an ABC soap as well.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love this show have since the 80's, its funny how you forget the history, until someone brings it up.

I'm thinking however, that Leslie Charleson needs to stop with the facelifts. Her and Jackie Zeman look very fake. And I find it especially distracting watching their scenes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2235553;
    Corbin Bernsen's mother is Jeanne Cooper from Young and the Restless. Anna Lee's son is Jeffrey Byron - he played Dr. Boardman on Port Charles. IMO, his statements about the treatment of his mother carried even more weight because he'd worked on an ABC soap as well.
    Right, I always mix that up.

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99;2237491;
    I'm thinking however, that Leslie Charleson needs to stop with the facelifts. Her and Jackie Zeman look very fake. And I find it especially distracting watching their scenes.
    I agree, Leslie's horse teeth need to go too!

WTH is going on???? That one masked man looks like at least he has a little more compassion than Number 1 and Carly just made eye contact with him and mouthed something. It almost looked like she knew who he was. Could it be Scott?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    I thought the masked person Carly was looking at was the woman, but it did kind of look like she might have mouthed the word "Scott". I don't know how he would have gotten in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2238877;
    I thought the masked person Carly was looking at was the woman, but it did kind of look like she might have mouthed the word "Scott". I don't know how he would have gotten in there though.
    It was definitely a man. I was watching him the whole time Emily kept trying to say that Alan couldn't walk out on his own. He looked like he was getting tired of Number 1's whole plan to hold hostages.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Is this one of the guys that has been in there the entire time? If so, it couldn't be Scott, as we've seen him outside.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, though. I'll definitely be watching for it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2238920;
    Is this one of the guys that has been in there the entire time? If so, it couldn't be Scott, as we've seen him outside.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, though. I'll definitely be watching for it.
    It almost looked like she mouthed something like John or something like that. This is the scene right towards the end. Actually the very last scene when Emily was screaming at Number 1 to tell them to stop shooting.

+ Reply to Thread