+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree743Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

So true! I thought Robin was smarter than intentionally baiting someone who was trying to get her out of crazy house lock-up! Sure she knows it's not Duke, but get out and back home before you point that out!
    Count your blessings!

FAISON!!!!!

I KNEW IT! When a big bad first started lurking about and causing chaos, I knew it had to be Faison. More than one of us said this was totally out of character for Duke and we were right! Although I'm sad that we might not be seeing Ian Buchanan as much, I'm thrilled that Anders Hove is back! He was always my favorite GH bad guy.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I haven't been watching Nashville, but I saw Jonathon Jackson on a commercial. I wasn't aware that e had a part in that show.

I missed out on Faison completely, so I'm flying blind here. I find it hard to believe that he could adapt his speech impediment/accent to sound like Duke... or fake Anna out with a rubber mask up close and personal.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I missed out on Faison completely, so I'm flying blind here. I find it hard to believe that he could adapt his speech impediment/accent to sound like Duke... or fake Anna out with a rubber mask up close and personal.
    Of course he can. This is SoapLand. People fall for any plotline nomatter how ridiculous it is.
    libgirl2, Katydyd and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Duke is actually alive, at least briefly....

Faison the creepiest creep that ever crept ,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I haven't been watching Nashville, but I saw Jonathon Jackson on a commercial. I wasn't aware that e had a part in that show.
    Yup--I've seen him on commercials for it since before it started--one they showed a lot showed him walking down a hallway with a date and running into the younger singer and clearly being "lured" by her, to the date's dissatisfaction. I don't watch the show, but it's nice to know GH stars have lives beyond GH.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

at Tracy bursting through the French doors armed with an oar! Way to go, Trace!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    at Tracy bursting through the French doors armed with an oar! Way to go, Trace!
    OK, I have to say it. Between these crazy antics of Tracy, Alice, and Monica, and Faison pulling off his 'Duke' mask, and crazy Connie running amok, not to mention crazy Heather Webber --- not to mention all of the other evil, idiotic, or just distasteful storylines that have currently taken over GH, the show has just jumped the shark for me. After years and years of being a devoted GH fan, I've been hanging on with GH through so many storylines that have made me cringe --- but right now, this combination of storylines just wears me out. I give up. So, I'll be following along here at FORT, but I won't be watching for a good long while. . . maybe 6 months or so -- hopefully by then, most of these storylines will have run their course.

+ Reply to Thread