+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

So far I'm enjoying the AJ story. It's nice to see Monica with an important storyline, and the two of them are convincing together.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I agree. Monica is a good resource. Time they got back to some classic storylines.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I agree. Monica is a good resource. Time they got back to some classic storylines.
    And with Alan even more classic.
    Jeesh...back in our house yesterday and even had power finally last night, but no internet/TV so missed today's GH. Do have TV tonight though so crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Well, speaking of classic storylines, it looks like there's a good chance Lucy Coe and the nurses ball may be coming back. That would be pretty classic!!! Although if Lucy Coe does come back, it wouldn't be the same if her character was not played by Lynn Herring! And to make it even more perfect, they'd have to bring back Lucy's love, Dr Kevin Collins --- played, of course, by Jon Lindstrom!!!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And with Alan even more classic.
    Jeesh...back in our house yesterday and even had power finally last night, but no internet/TV so missed today's GH. Do have TV tonight though so crossing my fingers for tomorrow!
    Hang in there PWS! So very sorry that you (and so many others) are having these storm related hardships! By the way, if you have the SoapNet Channel, you can catch a whole week's worth of GH episodes every weekend. And of course, you can watch all the past episodes on the ABC Daytime website. You could even get out the popcorn and have a GH marathon!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally got my GH fix, although still going to have to hunt up the Carly/Todd event I missed!

Robin---dumb, dumb, dumb! Wait until the fake Duke has released you, don't let on you know he is a fake!! HOw is he ever going to "return" you to Anna now?

So, any bets on who is under the plastic mask that apparently Anna couldn't even detect via touch? Faison?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Finally got my GH fix, although still going to have to hunt up the Carly/Todd event I missed!

Robin---dumb, dumb, dumb! Wait until the fake Duke has released you, don't let on you know he is a fake!! HOw is he ever going to "return" you to Anna now?

So, any bets on who is under the plastic mask that apparently Anna couldn't even detect via touch? Faison?
    That's MY guess. I mean, who else could it be? IIRC Anders Hove and Ian Buchanan have similar physiques and are around the same height....or at least close enough to "pass." I'll be thrilled if it's Faison. He was such a great baddie!

I love all the super-realistic masks they use on TV and in movies that look EXACTLY like the person until they're peeled off.....and then they look totally fake!
    Last edited by Critical; 11-11-2012 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Good grief. Could I read what I write before I hit "post"?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oooooh haven't watched my DVR'd epi's but I couldn't be happier to be "spolied." I just knew that couldn't really be Duke! Duke always had an edge, but he wasn't heartless, no matter what he might have been through. And yes, it just has to be Faison. No one else is that obsessed with Anna! I was surprised when I found out it was Jerry behind the whole PC poisoning thing (and not really in a good way), but it makes far more sense if Faison is the one who was really pulling the strings. Of course I also read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Constance Towers was returning. I don't care if she's part of the plot, but if this all turns out to be a Cassadine thing....
    I think I have more faith in the current GH team though. So far they've proven what respect they have for GH's stellar past!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oooooh haven't watched my DVR'd epi's but I couldn't be happier to be "spolied." I just knew that couldn't really be Duke! Duke always had an edge, but he wasn't heartless, no matter what he might have been through. And yes, it just has to be Faison. No one else is that obsessed with Anna! I was surprised when I found out it was Jerry behind the whole PC poisoning thing (and not really in a good way), but it makes far more sense if Faison is the one who was really pulling the strings. Of course I also read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Constance Towers was returning. I don't care if she's part of the plot, but if this all turns out to be a Cassadine thing....
    I think I have more faith in the current GH team though. So far they've proven what respect they have for GH's stellar past!
    Re that spoiler, that's one person I don't think could have been under the mask! Although I guess in soapland you never know!

I agree that it would be a tough sell if that was the person in the mask. After all,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Constance Towers has a MUCH bigger chest than Ian Buchanan!

I love how people try to stay hidden in this town and, within days, they run into every freaking person in town! NO one should ever go to the Quartermaine boathouse or the docks if they don't want to be seen. Those places are like the Grand Central Station of Port Charles.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread