+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Is Jason gone for good???? NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!

Robin....nice!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Is Jason gone for good???? NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!
    Well, just until he gets tired of living on his farm or whatever it is...give Sam long enough to give up on him and get involved with her former vampire lover.... Maybe we'll see glimpses of him now and then ala Robin.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So what do you guys think? Do these scenes of the newly awakened and sane, rational Robin mean she's now coming back to Port Charles? Or are these just more teasers?

And I have to comment about Emma. She is the cutest, most adorable, most delicious little girl ever! And she can actually ACT!!! Unlike her little counterpart, Corn. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    So what do you guys think? Do these scenes of the newly awakened and sane, rational Robin mean she's now coming back to Port Charles? Or are these just more teasers?

And I have to comment about Emma. She is the cutest, most adorable, most delicious little girl ever! And she can actually ACT!!! Unlike her little counterpart, Corn. . .
    I know, right? She's absolutely adorable. Reminds me of the actress who played BJ all those years ago. That kid could act. I still remember Tony Geary doing scenes with her and clearly having a ball. Jocelyn is like a little blonde paperweight.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm still one day behind, but I loved the flashbacks of Robin at the same age as Emma. Loved seeing Alan on Monday's show. He will always be Cinderella's Prince Charming to me.
    Count your blessings!

This AJ storyline is not working for me at all. Thank God for fast forward...........

The Johnny/Kate and Anna/whatsisname stories are my FF moments. I'll give AJ a shot, just to stir Carly and Sonny up.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Yay! All I can say is that TIVO (or any other brand of DVR) has definitely changed how I watch tv. I pre-record pretty much EVERYTHING I watch now. So, thank heavens for Fast-Forward, Rewind, and Slow-Motion! Fast-Forward for all those eye rolling scenes that I do not want to watch, and Rewind and Slow-Motion for those WTF moments that I have to see again to believe. Or just to enjoy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Yay! All I can say is that TIVO (or any other brand of DVR) has definitely changed how I watch tv. I pre-record pretty much EVERYTHING I watch now. So, thank heavens for Fast-Forward, Rewind, and Slow-Motion! Fast-Forward for all those eye rolling scenes that I do not want to watch, and Rewind and Slow-Motion for those WTF moments that I have to see again to believe. Or just to enjoy again.
    I have been DVR'ing everything for a few years now & it is a time saver to the extreme. Even if you don't ff through any scenes on GH, you can still watch the full hour show in less than 35 minutes. And what is also nice is that if you record a full season of a show once the season ends, it will stay in the queue & pick it up once the next season begins. No more remembering to set it to record, it's all automatic.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread