+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I like Todd and Carly together! Its nice to see him (and the actor) have a sexy scene considering all the drama that went into a simple kiss back in the OLTL days.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Writing from Sandyland here...finally have a bit of internet access---did Todd and Carly KISS? Do MORE than kiss? Please, people, have pity on those of us in the NE and give details! Thanks!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Writing from Sandyland here...finally have a bit of internet access---did Todd and Carly KISS? Do MORE than kiss? Please, people, have pity on those of us in the NE and give details! Thanks!
    YAY!!! So glad to hear from you PWS and hope you are all okay! GH details? Now that you've got your internet back, you can watch the full episodes at ABC Player. Just go to Watch Full Episodes - ABC

And in case you don't have enough internet access for a full episode, they did more than kiss...
    I recommend watching Thurs. AND Fri. episodes for the full effect.
    Count your blessings!

This whole AJ thing is just not something I am interested in watching. I guess I will just FF through all those scenes. AJ is no victim, I am tired of poor AJ all is problems are the fault of Carly. AJ was an always will be a user. If he wasn't always so busy feeling sorry for himself he may have been a decent person. I lose Jason and gain a power drinker,lovely.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The AJ story line might make sense if Michael was 4 years old!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I loved seeing Ghost Alan today. I almost teared up.

Ever since I heard Jason was leaving & AJ was coming back, not to mention the death of Edward coming up, I've been thinking what a mistake it was for TIIC to kill off Alan.
    Not just Monica needs him, but the show does too.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I teared up over Alan for a different reason. Stuart Damon looks so thin and sounds so much older. I hope he's just lost weight and is not ill.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I teared up over Alan for a different reason. Stuart Damon looks so thin and sounds so much older. I hope he's just lost weight and is not ill.
    I looked it up. He'll be 76 the beginning of February. He looked & sounded older. I also hope his health is OK.

Anyway he looks, however, I wish he was back regularly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he was a tad chubby when he left the show so maybe, we can hope, he just decided to lose weight. He doesn't look bad for 76!

Today was SO exasperating---after missing GH for a week I'm finally in a hotel and planned my whole day so I could catch up, and what do I get? 40 minutes of Mayor Bloomberg's press conference--even the questions afterwards--and the final 20 min. of GH. At least I got to see some of ghostly Alan. Yes, I know it is important for the Mayor to report to the people every day, but the people without power can't see him, and the people with power could make do with highlights run under the screen. There wasn't a lot new... except they are dialing back some of the exceptions to the rules they'd had at the worst, like livery cabs being able to pick people up on the street.

+ Reply to Thread