+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Thanks for the heads up! I will check my DVR and make sure it caught the show, not a pre-emption. If no show, I'll DVR Soap Net. I'm happy to say I'm hating to miss these days
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Since the new daytime lineup started and I wanted to check out some of the new shows, I began TIVOing GH and Days of Our Lives on SoapNet on a regular basis every evening. In our area (midwest) SoapNet offers two different times each to choose from, so it's now become more convenient, and no more pre-empting for all the local news. I don't mind the pre-empting so much when there's a legitimate important event going on, but I really resent it when the shows are pre-empted for every little car chase or neighborhood issue. And for all of you who aren't able to get SoapNet, you can still go on-line to the network's website and view the previous day's episode there.

Huge laugh today... somebody's reading the social media on NuJoss. I've heard several people say she looks like Children of the Corn cast and today her Halloween costume was an ear of corn! Todd even called her "Corn". I really don't think this was a random coincidence.
    Count your blessings!

NuJoss has the acting skills of creamed corn. She just kind of languishes. She must be related to someone associated with the show or they would have booted her. The other "kids" on the show are all pretty good, well except NuMorgan.

At least she speaks now. That's an improvement!

Years ago on AMC, the kid they had playing Amanda was nothing but a little paperweight. She didn't even move unless someone moved her. I remember watching scenes and just laughing as the kid who played Timmy shuffled her around the set and would sit her down in various places. She had the camera presence of a turnip.

As happy as I am about the return of old characters, I can't help feeling sad every time we go to the Quartermaine mansion. I miss the big, nasty, fighting Q family! It's feeling pretty empty over there now with just Tracy, Monica and now AJ sneaking around.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

So, evidently AJ did not & will not take the advice of his mother. Unmask & show yourself. Not the way to subtly reenter the scene.

That was a shocker, right? Who could have predicted THAT would happen based on AJ's past behavior!?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I know Carly and Todd's hook up (and possible relationship) has been coming ever since Todd's first appearance on GH, but for someone who 'loved' Johnny so much, this was a pretty fast switch, even for Carly. And talk about going from the frying pan into the fire. Again. Really, Carly???????

I know I'm the only one on the planet, but I think Carly and Todd are HOT together! I just caught up with the last two epis on hulu, and WOW! Carly's in for a world of hurt now that AJ's back. I hope getting him off the legal hook happens quickly so the storyline can just take off. I'm kind of glad Jason's gone for a while (I hope he eventually decides to come back... ditto Robin). Connie and Johnny? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
    Count your blessings!

Carly is my girl and I hated her with Jax. I love Todd always have and although I loved him with Blair, I love him with Carly. AJ Q Back huh. Not impressed with AJ never have been.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread