+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I know, that had me as well. And of course there was Joe Jr. at the end, spry as ever thanks to Tracy's messy surgery!

I agree, Gutmutter--That's the only thing I can think of as well, the gratitude Anna will have if he brings back Robin, but that's been going on forever...if he'd just come back it would have been before the competition with Luke, and apparently she would have fallen right into his arms ... well, maybe she's more vulnerable after Robin's death.

ugh!

I was just hoping someone would tell Tea already! And as much as I wanted to enjoy the Luke and Tracy scenes, I was just hoping it would go back to Sam/Jason/Heather and Tea/John/Todd/Anna.

I agree. I know it's a standard soap ploy, but come on! It's been going on too much lately.
    Very interested to see how Todd comes out in the wash. Heather being cray-cray is to his advantage, but arriving at the hotel room with Tea is not.
    I couldn't stand not knowing whether she dropped the baby over the edge of the roof as it appeared at the end of Friday's ep, so I had to spoiler it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Next week's preview spoilers have Sam and Jason bonding over and re-naming the baby.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, how do you seen next week's previews already? Friday's preview showed a large (adult) blue clad body on the ground, but you couldn't see if there was a baby as well, or if so how it was.
    Poor Tea....

I just google "general hospital spoilers" and there are several sites... some more helpful than others, but the one at the top of the heap this time gave day-by-day spoilers for what's happening next week.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ooo I have to try that!

When my DVR updates on Friday night, there is usually a daily highlight subject for the upcoming weeks worth of programs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Come on, Todd, spit it out! Jeepers, it took the whole show to say, your baby is dead. And Tea is giving Heather a run for the money in crazy. Much more understandably of course. Interesting to think how this would have been played if the big reveal didn't come on top of 3 days of no sleep and anxiety after the kidnapping.

And now the previews are going back Trey et al. I want to see how the hospital scenes play out! Does Heather give up Todd? Does Tea accept the loss of Victor? Are they going to let Tea say goodby to Victor? Does Robin's husband find out what Robin's mom has been concealing from him?

Ok, anyone else giggle just a little bit yesterday when Jason stands up from the roof railing with the baby in his hands?? I thought maybe he would have caught the blanket with babe snuggled safely inside, or an ankle ala michael jackson!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know...Heather's turned away from him, with the baby in her arms wrapped in a blanket and he comes up with the baby in a nice normal carrying position, minus blanket or Heather with no struggle. I'm sure they wouldn't have been allowed to dangle a real baby by the ankle, but still...
    I have to say that baby is a delight...so smiley!
    Katydyd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread