+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

No, that girl was a redhead, wasn't she? Definitely not the same girl, though.
    Count your blessings!

It's not the same character. I just looked it up and that student nurse's first air date was September 19th. Her name is Sabrina, btw. Ellie, the lab tech that helped Spinelli, is recurring.

In other casting news,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sean Kanan is coming back to the show in late October. No word on whether he will be playing AJ or not.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It's not the same character. I just looked it up and that student nurse's first air date was September 19th. Her name is Sabrina, btw. Ellie, the lab tech that helped Spinelli, is recurring.

In other casting news,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sean Kanan is coming back to the show in late October. No word on whether he will be playing AJ or not.
    Interesting!

I also thought the lab tech and nurse looked alike...but when she said her name was Sabrina realized it wasn't "Ellie Spinelli" as was joked before. I was glad to see that Spinelli was enough over Maxie that he was able to take in how attractive Ellie was.

OK, I have a quibble about the baby switch story...Jason is saying, wouldn't Sam's exams have shown the baby was not developing normallY? That's part of his evidence. Well, I have to assume that Tea would see a good OB/GYN as well...why were her baby's problems not detected in utero? Why wasn't she saying to Todd, we HAVE to have me deliver in a hospital, my baby is an at risk fetus?

Ooo, are they going to get Todd out of this by blaming the whole switch on crazy Heather...SHE took the baby and gave Todd back the healthy one, pulled the switch out of his sight? (Not that that's what happened, but he could claim that) Why would he suspect there were two babies, right? I can see him saying that. And if Heather denies it, well, she's crazy. Or someone shoots her. Then Todd escapes blame and can go on with his life, Sam gets her baby back, Jason
    Click to see Spoiler:
    decides to leave town to avoid bringing any more danger to those he cares for, since Sam has dumped him anyway---with or without knowing he's the actual father, if that spoiler a few weeks ago about the actor leaving is right
    , and since Johnny has nothing left to hold over Todd, Todd doesn't care if Johnny gets outed...and everyone just thinks Johnny has picked up on crazy Heather's story. Glad to see Todd making a reference to Blair breaking his heart. He's not someone who "moves on" easily.

Poor Tracy...I think maybe her latest mobster actually does like her and isn't just after the Q money.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Poor Tracy...I think maybe her latest mobster actually does like her and isn't just after the Q money.
    Oh he definitely likes her! You may have missed this part PWS, but the whole reason Tracy wasn't effected by the tainted water was because of Joe Jr. When he saw her getting sick and coughing, he gave Tracy his only vial of the antidote without her knowing. He slipped it into her bottled water and made sure she drank it all so she would "keep hydrated." Of course then he was kind of kicking himself as he continued to get sicker... But at the time, it was purely selfless and because he really cared for her.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oh he definitely likes her! You may have missed this part PWS, but the whole reason Tracy wasn't effected by the tainted water was because of Joe Jr. When he saw her getting sick and coughing, he gave Tracy his only vial of the antidote without her knowing. He slipped it into her bottled water and made sure she drank it all so she would "keep hydrated." Of course then he was kind of kicking himself as he continued to get sicker... But at the time, it was purely selfless and because he really cared for her.
    I saw that he gave her something, but I didn't realize it was all of his own dose... wow.. Now we are going to redeem him as well???

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't recognize that guy as AJ - I remember a whiney, dark-haired guy. That guy would make a better Jason look-alike.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-22-2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't recognize that guy as AJ - I remember a whiney, dark-haired guy. That guy would make a better Jason look-alike.
    I remember him as AJ as well...kind of short and slight. Then I took a long break from watching soaps due to work...so missed anyone else playing AJ.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-22-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, sorry for asking for another update, but what went wrong between Luke and Anna? When I last tuned in they were adventuring together in the mental hospital. I know they didn't find Robin, but did Luke want to continue and Anna give up? I would have thought the reverse.

PWS, Luke finally admitted to Anna that he lied to Robert about Ethan beings Robert's son. Anna was really upset that Luke didn't tell her sooner, and after just having had her own hopes raised about Robin being alive, she was even more aware of how devastated Robert will be when he learns the truth. Yeah. For some reason Anna was't going for the whole "I had to tell him Ethan was his son so he had a reason to live" story. Go figure My assumption is, Anna will be able to fully forgive Luke and they'll be happily back together juuuuuust about the time Duke shows up again in town
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    PWS, Luke finally admitted to Anna that he lied to Robert about Ethan beings Robert's son. Anna was really upset that Luke didn't tell her sooner, and after just having had her own hopes raised about Robin being alive, she was even more aware of how devastated Robert will be when he learns the truth. Yeah. For some reason Anna was't going for the whole "I had to tell him Ethan was his son so he had a reason to live" story. Go figure My assumption is, Anna will be able to fully forgive Luke and they'll be happily back together juuuuuust about the time Duke shows up again in town
    You know what's bothering me? Both Anna and Luke are such hugely iconic GH characters and I just love them both. But for me, there is absolutely no chemistry between the two of the as a romantic couple (and I wish there was!). But every time they start getting romantic I just myself kind of going ewwwwww! Love them both with other partners --- just not together.

+ Reply to Thread