+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Yeah, it seemed like it was the oil cans to me too, PWS.
    I did a little searching and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ingo is only back on the show for 5 weeks, so maybe Jax will die in the explosion

So, everyone is supposed to die in 48 hours and yet this crisis seems to have started weeks ago! I love the soap time warp!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Yeah, it seemed like it was the oil cans to me too, PWS.
    I did a little searching and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ingo is only back on the show for 5 weeks, so maybe Jax will die in the explosion

So, everyone is supposed to die in 48 hours and yet this crisis seems to have started weeks ago! I love the soap time warp!
    Yes, it definitely seemed as you saw the reflection of flames, rather than say, dust.

Re your spoiler the operative word is "maybe"! Even if it appears so at first. But that would clear the way
    Click to see Spoiler:
    for Carly to hook up with someone else...looking like Johnny is going to get outed, so maybe our favorite anti-hero from Llanview. Especially if Jason discovers the truth about their baby, and gets that off his back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, so, so far as I can tell, neither Jerry's nor Jax's body was found. Obviously Jerry has a good reason to hide out if he escaped. Not sure how Jax would justify not telling his daughter and ex he was alive though. Amnesia, anyone?

Also, I missed the episodes where Jason shot Ewen (and was also shot by Ewen?)....did we see Ewen's corpse, or did he fall off a pier and drift away also? Just want to know how close to "dead" I can count him!

In the standing in the rain/shower ending today (enough wet t-shirts/bodies for anyone!) are we supposed to assume that the "one" Sam knew she belonged with, per her conversation with her sister, is this guy she's just met that she had the "instant connection" with (leftover from an old vampire soap), who's married with a kid--and who was mooning over his wife and kid while cutting the bomb wire? As opposed to the guy she dated for years, married, and (she thought, and actually) had/s a child with? Jeesh...

Olivia's now having accurate premonitions...from the LSD, or only since she got sick?

Jason is wandering around with a bullet in his leg and a compromised femoral artery, and there are more urgent cases in the ORs? Why? This was an infection, nobody needed operations, just nursing care!

When we saw "Edward" in the hospital is it my imagination or did the actor barely say a word...I think maybe, I love you, to Tracy...are they trying to save money by making him an "under 3" sentences role?

I'm home for 3 whole weeks or so now... if I can just remember to set the VCR maybe I'll actually catch up on this show!

PWS - Ewan died in the hospital while Patrick was standing next to his bed. Never say never, but for right now at least, he's dead.

I missed today's episode, so I'm going to have to go watch it online. I'm still so annoyed that Comcast cut SoapNet.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PWS - Ewan died in the hospital while Patrick was standing next to his bed. Never say never, but for right now at least, he's dead.

I missed today's episode, so I'm going to have to go watch it online. I'm still so annoyed that Comcast cut SoapNet.
    Thanks, Critical...ok, at least that makes it harder to bring him back...on the other hand, look what happened with Robin!

That reminds me, last time I saw Luke, Anna, and Robin they were in Switzerland, and Luke was just rescuing Anna, and they were looking for Robin. The preview showed Anna entering a room with a woman with long dark hair as they searched the hospital. Did they find her and steal her away, or had she been removed, or are all 3 of them prisoners of Duke now? I can't think why Duke would want to do this to Anna... I seem to recall he "died", so presumably they parted on good terms.

PWS,

The woman in Switzerland turned out not to be Robin & Luke & Anna departed never knowing that Robin was indeed there.

This is so annoying - because of the time switch, I'm on a 1-day delay watching it on HULU. So I can't come here for fear of being spoilered. Olivia has been having true visions since the LSD, not just the Jerry drug. She saw Ewen as a devil, and one other one I can't remember just now. So Jerry and Jax are missing/presumed dead (we all know how that goes ). Cook died, not Edward. I missed the end of Tuesday's. Did Johnny make it? That bunch wasn't on Wednesday at all. Did he spill any beans to Carly?
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    This is so annoying - because of the time switch, I'm on a 1-day delay watching it on HULU. So I can't come here for fear of being spoilered.
    Me too!!!! There are 4 shows I want to watch at 1 PM -- which is GH's new time here, so even with my TIVO (that can only record 2 shows at a time), I'm still missing out on two of them! And by the way, the new Katie Couric show that pushed GH up an hour, is so far, TOTALLY BORING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Me too!!!! There are 4 shows I want to watch at 1 PM -- which is GH's new time here, so even with my TIVO (that can only record 2 shows at a time), I'm still missing out on two of them! And by the way, the new Katie Couric show that pushed GH up an hour, is so far, TOTALLY BORING!!!!
    In my market, the Katie Couric show isn't even ON ABC. It's on NBC at 3PM! GH got moved to 1PM, but there's no new programming. Instead, it's Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune at 2PM. Really annoying!

I watched some of Katie's show and it was okay, but I'd prefer if Anderson Cooper's show was still on at 3PM on NBC instead.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thank you, razorbacker and Gutmutter for updating me. In answer to Gut, Johnny made it despite Todd trying to smother him a couple of times. Todd finally said the murder trial wouldn't be worth it. Johnny and Todd reaffirmed their MAD pact, but J told T that someone had overheard them enough to know they were keeping secrets. I think it was Jason, but now I forget.
    So Jax is alive, drifting all night in the water but his suit looks none the worse for wear... Jerry still "presumed" dead, not found.

Poor Tracy...she really does have a thing for the bad boys, even when she doesn't "know" he's bad.

Now my question of the day....my GH cut off about 5 minutes before the end, so I missed the end and the previews... they were showing the arrival of the bodies from the embassy so I'm not complaining...but for those of you in different time zones... what happened after Elizabeth said to Jason that she wanted to talk to him about him....anything else? Any good previews? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread