+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 477 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree854Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Put me on the Maxie death train as well! I have really come to hate her charater since they got rid of Robyn Richards and went with Kristen Storms. She has turned into a horrible person who only cares about herself. I miss the Maxie that we rooted for, even when she made bad choice she wasn't bad person. I hope GH cuts their losses and gets rid of her big time. I would love to throw Sam on the same train, but for some reason TPTB love her. Are there any Sam fans out there? Cause I have yet to meet one.

I was wondering the same thing about Kimberly McCoullough, I will be checking SOD to see if there is any mention about a pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2227044;
    Put me on the Maxie death train as well! I have really come to hate her charater since they got rid of Robyn Richards and went with Kristen Storms. She has turned into a horrible person who only cares about herself. I miss the Maxie that we rooted for, even when she made bad choice she wasn't bad person. I hope GH cuts their losses and gets rid of her big time. I would love to throw Sam on the same train, but for some reason TPTB love her. Are there any Sam fans out there? Cause I have yet to meet one.

I was wondering the same thing about Kimberly McCoullough, I will be checking SOD to see if there is any mention about a pregnancy.
    I'm a Sam fan, although I don't always love her story lines. I don't care for Maxie or Robin. I think they've made a joke of her character. I used to like Alcazar, but don't really like Skye and him together.

I'm also not a Georgie fan, but I used to like her a great deal. have they changed writers that have changed the basis of the characters? I do like LuLu, and Spinelli cracks me up. I think while he's annoying he's also lovable. I hope he stays on the show.

I can't believe that they gave Stuart the pink slip. I think if they don't want him on the show very much just marginalize his character, like Audrey. Just have him show up for sweeps weeks and be done with it. To kill him off just doesn't seem like a good plan. Last year I didn't really care that they killed Tony off, because he had not been around very much and IMO expendable. I don't think that Alan is expendable. Just let him stay.

I like both Jason and Elizabeth, but tired of the storyline. Just tell him he's the dad already. It's a tired storyline that they've used over and over.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2227044;
    Put me on the Maxie death train as well!
    Maxie death train.

I would also like to throw Carly, Sonny, Sam, Rick, and St. Emily on the train and keep Max. I don't care much for Elizabeth any more, but with Maxie being such a bitch all the time it makes me want to stick up for her. If they feel the need to kill off a Quartermaine, then let it be Jason and leave Alan alone. I almost included Tracy in that, but she's so much fun. Maybe with all the drama with Robin and Max they will have to bring back Robert, Anna and Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2227544;
    Maxie death train.

I would also like to throw Carly, Sonny, Sam, Rick, and St. Emily on the train and keep Max. I don't care much for Elizabeth any more, but with Maxie being such a bitch all the time it makes me want to stick up for her. If they feel the need to kill off a Quartermaine, then let it be Jason and leave Alan alone. I almost included Tracy in that, but she's so much fun. Maybe with all the drama with Robin and Max they will have to bring back Robert, Anna and Felicia.

OOO, maybe we can play an exchange game. Trade me Sonny and Jason for Robert and Frisco. Give me Anna for Carly and Felicia for Sam! Let's get GH back to when it was really good and not this hybrid-Sopranos wanna-be.

I hope Maxie gets blown up in the vault. I am so sick of her. I wonder if Kelly Monaco gets tired of crying and whining all the time. I'd like to see Jason with Elizabeth. She needs to tell him he's the father already. Wonder who will be casualties of the bomb?
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

I'm wondering if they're just doing this flashback thing for the hostage crisis. I hope so. The show is really exciting lately though, I'm interested to see how all this will end up.

I agree, it's very exciting lately!

I believe they will continue to do it even after the hostage thing is over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

But..... there won't be any countdown to anything. I'd have to believe that it won't work quite the same.

But I'm enjoying it at the moment, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ok, now this is just getting boring...lol, after being on the edge of my seat for four days watching these events played out, I'm completely just bored with it now!!!

It's been the exact same thing everyday...*sigh* I hope Friday's episode will bring more punch since Jason is about to go in...

+ Reply to Thread