+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Johnny's haircut looks idiotic! Who in their right mind convinced him that that would look good?
    Did they get a new actor for Molly's boyfriend?
    Yes, and I actually like him better. I think the old TJ (that's his name, right?) got a fall series.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Yes, and I actually like him better. I think the old TJ (that's his name, right?) got a fall series.
    It's probably a bad sign that the character's been on the show for that long and, not only can't we remember his name, but I couldn't tell in the few seconds of the show that I saw on Hulu, if it was a different actor!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy. The other one seemed a lot more hostile or something. I'm trying to figure out how this poisoning thing will play out. They showed previews where people have obviously survived, but are other people going to die? Tracy said her father is really sick. Maybe he's ready to retire.
    Count your blessings!

There have been rumors for a few years that they were going to kill off Edward. Really, when's the last time we saw him onscreen? John Ingle is 84, so maybe he's finally ready to retire.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

He was on quite a bit when Michael did his stint at the Quartermain business, but since then, only random sightings.
    Count your blessings!

Yeah, that was the last time I remember him being on the show very much. He's had a long career. Maybe he's ready to relax a bit.

Just a bit of trivia: Before he was an actor, John Ingle was a drama teacher at Beverly Hills High and Hollywood High. He taught a lot of stars, including Nicolas Cage, Stefanie Powers, Linda Evans, Albert Brooks, Barbara Hershey and David Schwimmer. I remember seeing an interview with him many years ago where he talked about his former students. He seemed like a very sweet man. I'll bet he was a really good teacher.

So, Ewan is a Jacks, right? Has to be....and he killed John Jacks because he abandoned him and stayed with Jerry and Jax. They keep dancing around this like it's a big reveal, but I'm going to call it now. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...he looks just like Jerry and Jax.

ETA: Todd: "It'll be sort of like It's a Wonderful Life..... starring Joe Pesci."
    Last edited by Critical; 09-04-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    So, Ewan is a Jacks, right? Has to be....and he killed John Jacks because he abandoned him and stayed with Jerry and Jax. They keep dancing around this like it's a big reveal, but I'm going to call it now. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...he looks just like Jerry and Jax.
    So, going along with your theory, Critical, if Ewan is a Jacks, Do you think that neither Jerry nor Jax knew they had a brother (or a half brother, from a different mother)? Or do you think that Jerry DOES know, and that's part of the power he has over Ewan. But if that's the case, then Ewan would have to know too, in order for Jerry's leverage to have any effect ---- but Ewan doesn't seem to know, and neither does Jax.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Well, look who's back on the show! The REAL Maxie! Welcome back, Kristen!

So happy to see Kirsten Storms back! I missed her! It's felt like Maxie has been gone this whole time.

Imperfect1 - what makes you say that Ewan doesn't know he's a Jacks? I may have missed stuff, since I'm not watching faithfully. Him being a Jacks would make sense.....or it would make GH sense.

+ Reply to Thread