+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I still want to see them test the waters with her and McBride. I don't know why, but I think that would be hot.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Sorry, but I literally couldn't even watch the Alexis and Sean scenes today. Totally made me gag. I am BEGGING the writers NOT to make them a couple. Sean just gives me the creeps, and for Alexis, I keep hoping she will fall for someone savvy, and smart, and educated, and successful, and charming, and funny ---someone very much like Ned Ashton -- with whom she once had a fabulous relationship.
    Oh see I think they fit quite well. I definitely think Sean is savvy and smart, and he can be charming and funny - with the right woman I don't think he's uneducated, but you're right, he probably doesn't have the Ivy league background and success in the same way as Ned. I can't remember, do we know much about him before he joined the service? I do think he's a good contrast for Alexis though, and he definitely brings out her fun side. He's a good guy with an edge....which I think is perfect for Alexis And the two of them crossing paths works, it doesn't seem contrived since the kids are dating. I guess time will tell if the pairing works - it's very new - but as far as I'm concerned, anything that gives Sean an excuse to take off his shirt works for me Now Carly and Todd - that's a relationship I can't wait for them to really explore!! It's coming, I know it is....right?.....pretty please?.......

FYI -I read in the new issue of TV guide that a "popular villain" who is "thought to be dead" is behind Robin's abduction. Fingers crossed - sounding more and more like Faison!!
    Critical likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, that description certainly doesn't fit the usual villian, Helena, who's very much alive so far as we know. So maybe Faison...

Grrr, I missed yesterday by messing up my taping, so now I have to try to deduce how Todd and Johnny ended their discussion. I take it that Trey is drawing the line at marrying the mob princess.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, that description certainly doesn't fit the usual villian, Helena, who's very much alive so far as we know. So maybe Faison...
    Not that there aren't plenty of other supposedly dead Cassidine's they could roll out As for Johnny and Todd, basically they decided it was in each other's best interest to keep their respective secrets. But you know Todd won't sit still for long knowing Johnny killed his grand daughter!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Katydyd! I figured---how else will they drag it out for a bit. And true, lots of other Cassidines out there...Helena was often avenging them, but that doesn't mean they are really dead--it's soapland!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

There are lots of supposedly dead villains, but this one would have to have some reason to want to make everyone think that Robin is dead. And have access to the GH lab, AT THE EXACT MOMENT that Robin is in there working with volatile chemicals. AT THE EXACT MOMENT that Maxi clumbsily opens/breaks the spigot that allows the toxic gas to start flowing. Of course Ewan is someone who could have been placed in a position to do all of that ---- but outside of SoapOperaLand, it would be pretty unlikely.

The thing is, Patrick was talking to Robin through the door right up until the explosion happened, yet she doesn't have a single burn on her. Does this mean there is another exit from the lab that only the undead villain knows about?
    So cute how Sean and Alexis were crushing on each other. Of course they have to draw things out with the stripper kiss interrupting her awkward approach.
    I wasn't around for Faison. I'll have to look him up on Wiki.
    And Todd is not going to let things drop. He needs to find a way to undo the baby switch and blame it all on Heather.
    Count your blessings!

I just saw the first commercials today advertising the new air time for GH. Poop. It's been at 2PM since I was a little kid. It's going to be hard to remember the new time. It's ingrained in me that 2:00 = GH time!

I'm enjoying Alexis and Sean together. Finally, there's someone that seems to think about her when she's not being thrown at him by her daughters! I like Mac, but he never seemed to care much about Alexis as soon as she was out of his sight. It's been a long, cold Winter for Alexis, if you know what I mean. She deserves some action! As odd as the revelation about Sam being her daughter seemed in the beginning, I really like their relationship now.

I can't believe I actually felt sorry for Kristina today. I hope Trey gets found out before this goes too far. When it does come out, I don't think Joe Jr. will live very long.

Faison was an excellent villain and considering that he was Robert and Anna's arch enemy, it would make perfect sense that he'd be behind Robin's kidnapping. I'd love to see Anders Hove back on the show. He was so deliciously evil! If they're bringing back old characters and one we thought we're dead, Faison would be at the top of my list. He was one of those great "love to hate him" villains. Imagine how Anna and Luke would react to seeing him again!
    Katydyd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think there's hope for Trey. Even though he's Joe Scully Jr's son, it seems like he's not a totally bad guy. At least he has a consicious and tried to not have to do something bad to Kristina. And in an odd way, I interpreted his giving in to his dad, whom he seems to love very much, as being a good loyal son, not an evil one.

And I have no sympathy for Kristina at all. The girl deserves exactly what she gets. She got involved with Trey purposely to wreck havoc and get revenge on her parents because they committed the horrible crime of helping her get into Yale. She has always been selfish, conniving, and arrogant. Admittedly, she's had some bad luck with boys, (Kiefer, Ethan, and now Trey) but she brings it on herself. No sympathy here.

Well shoot. I guess Jerry is better than Helena, but I'd still be SO much happier if the bad guy was Faison....and frankly, he would make much more sense. Did Jerry even KNOW Robin? What did I miss? Why is he involved?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread