+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree929Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Wow! I can't believe my own eyes! When I watched the last scene yesterday I didn't even recognize Dr. Keenan!! So I just rewatched it now, and sure enough, that was him!! I never saw this storyline coming, and I am really sorry to see there is now ANOTHER villian in PC. We're getting to the point where I think there are more bad guys than good guys on the show!

I was vacationing for a week and just caught up - WOW! A lot happened this week! Olivia drugged, Luke rescued, then shot, Robin's brain fried by Ewen, Olivia buys Heather's story and finds Switzerland brochure and takes off (that was quite a leap), Patrick enters rehab, Todd gets shot down by Blair after proposing and then see's Kate's footage where she gets Johnny to confess out loud, Johnny finds camera just before Todd confronts him. Yikes!
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally agre---As I've been saying--GH is moving a lot faster these days! (that was Anna buying Heather's story and taking off for Switz., just in case someone else missed this week)
    I notice they do do a lot more flashbacks to catch up those that have missed a day--annoying if you haven't missed any, but great if you have!
    I notice that Dr.Keenan is not the ultimate boss--he's on the phone taking orders from someone else... so we can continue our speculation about which past villian is about to reappear.

I'll be TV less for another week or two next week--hope someone will recap here! You almost don't want to go on vacation these days in Port Charles!

I can recap for you, but it's fun to watch marathon GH on Hulu to catch up, too.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'll be TV less for another week or two next week--hope someone will recap here! You almost don't want to go on vacation these days in Port Charles!
    Soap Central has daily recaps of the show
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I"d never have time for a marathon, but thanks! Just crucial details like that Todd found out that the baby is Jason's, which I just found out from one of the soap mags, and today of course when they did a little flashback! Wow, seems like a lot of people know about what Todd did....

Is Soap Central a website?

Oh my....Sean and Alexis...hot hot hot! And shirtless Sean.... mmmmm Give the man a real love scene stat!! But Alexis and Sean drinking "Tame Turkey"
    Critical likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The whole double standard thing with them and the kids...
    It's official: they're advertising the earlier time starting in Sept. I'll just have to watch at the usual time on an one-day delay at Hulu. It will actually work better for days I want to stay late at school.
    Count your blessings!

I haven't seen any commercials here yet. Maybe we're staying the same As long as the show stays on the air, I guess I shouldn't complain. It's just been on at 2PM as long as I've been watching it, which is over 30 years.....wow, that made me feel O-L-D!

I couldn't see Sean and Alexis together, but that strip pool scene was hot! They actually have chemistry and heck, any time Coleman gets screen time, I'm happy! NLG still looks darn good too!

Molly's voice still seriously annoys me. I'm sure the actress is a sweet girl, but she was perfectly cast in that Geico commercial: "Dude, that is so totally gross."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oh my....Sean and Alexis...hot hot hot! And shirtless Sean.... mmmmm Give the man a real love scene stat!! But Alexis and Sean drinking "Tame Turkey"
    Sorry, but I literally couldn't even watch the Alexis and Sean scenes today. Totally made me gag. I am BEGGING the writers NOT to make them a couple. Sean just gives me the creeps, and for Alexis, I keep hoping she will fall for someone savvy, and smart, and educated, and successful, and charming, and funny ---someone very much like Ned Ashton -- with whom she once had a fabulous relationship.

+ Reply to Thread