+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 497 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree941Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Oh man, Friday was confusing, I hope they don't go to this time lapse thing.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2219631;
    Oh man, Friday was confusing, I hope they don't go to this time lapse thing.
    If you read my previous post, karna, that is exactly what they are doing. It's a new format of story telling. It'll be told in real time and an actual hour will elapse. There will be enough flashing back and forth to recap what's happened up to that point so that the viewer can follow along. I happen to think it's very confusing but Guza says it will be less confusing. I hate it and I honestly don't know how it will go over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't mind the "real time" aspect of it... but I don't like the showing of a scene and then moving to the "16 hours earlier" aspect.

So that means it's going to take 16 days to get to the actual bomb blast?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

When do the sweeps start? I guess this storyline is going to carry us through February. I guess it would have to since about everyone is going to be at the hotel for the big blast.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2219636;
    If you read my previous post, karna, that is exactly what they are doing.
    Right, I guess I mean that I hope it doesn't go over well and they scrap the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2219879;
    Right, I guess I mean that I hope it doesn't go over well and they scrap the idea.
    Me, too. I don't like it one bit. Is Kimberly McCullough pregnant or was it just the shirt she was wearing today?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really hope that what looks like is going to happen doesn't. It looks like the evil Englishman is going to shoot Carly as well.

I kinda like the new story telling mode, it really keeps my attention! Today's episode was pretty exciting...I hope Maxie gets blown to bits! I believe Carly will be shot and Sonny will be by her side, and of course they'll make up...I think that will happen. I wonder how in the world Sam managed to get out...Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Heh, Kinmoku... I was wishing the same fate on Maxie, too. We can only hope.

If they're going to open the show with the same scene for the next two weeks... at least they're changing it up a little each day. I liked the music they chose today.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't care for the new storytelling method. When they start out with this 16 hours earlier stuff, and go one hour at a time, you know that everything will be dragged out for a minimum of 3+ more weeks. Under the normal setup, you always have hope that something may break in a hot storyline at any time.
    Also, I was thinking that Patrick Drake is quite the brain surgeon. He has operated on both Sam, and Alcazar, and neither of them had to have any hair shaved off, and were up and about within a day or two.

+ Reply to Thread