+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

When Kate was "remembering" the rape with her shrink, she said she and Sonny had not had sex.
    I couldn't tell from the phone conversation with his dad if Trey was in on everything, but he did seem to know some kind of objective. Also couldn't tell when he was waylaying Kate if he knew who she was personally to himself.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What the heck, with John McBain kissing Sam??? OK, she's separated, distraught, and a little drunk, so I don't blame her so much, but morose about his guilt over his sister or not, has he forgotten all about Natalie and his kid???

The actor who plays Todd has always been great as Todd, playing him so you want to hate him but feel sorry for him at the same time. He originally came on as kind of "rapist #2" in a gang rape of a major character by a trio of college students, but he stood out so much they soon started trying to redeem him (hard to do as the rape had been well "documented"), by giving him an terrible family, which has gotten worse and worse over the years.
    ilja likes this.

Aaaaargh! You're going to tell me that there's a full police force out finding the dead body of a missing gangster and they're not going to check out the building or even look in the broken windows where it's found? I HATE it when they don't even follow rules of common sense and expect us to swallow it like broken glass.
    On the other hand, I think the romances at the moment are pretty hot... Sam and McBain, Starr and Mikie, Jason and Elizabeth. But not Johnny and Carly. Johnny is just scum.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Aaaaargh! You're going to tell me that there's a full police force out finding the dead body of a missing gangster and they're not going to check out the building or even look in the broken windows where it's found? I HATE it when they don't even follow rules of common sense and expect us to swallow it like broken glass.
    On the other hand, I think the romances at the moment are pretty hot... Sam and McBain, Starr and Mikie, Jason and Elizabeth. But not Johnny and Carly. Johnny is just scum.
    The PC police force!!! Totally agree, it's sooooo frustrating! SoapOperaRidiculousness!!! Sort of like Heather Webber getting away with all of her conniving evil and murderous actions right under everyone's nose. So stupid!

And as to the PC romances, I think they're ALL hot, including Johnny and Carly. Johnny may have turned into scum, but he's VERY cute and sexy and appealing scum!
    Katydyd and ilja like this.

Aaaaaargh! Hearst is blacking out the channel we get GH on while they negotiate rates. Yeah, I'll be able to watch it on Hulu tomorrow, but I want to watch it NOW!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Yeah! I hear ya! We're getting banners running across the screen regarding the "possible discontinuing of this channel" on Time Warner Cable. But at least they're still showing the shows. By the way, do you get the Soap Channel? You can watch GH there too, every evening and a marathon of the full week's shows on the weekends.

They just discontinued that station a few months ago... and yet my bill has gone up. I just get the bare-bones package. I watched yesterday's show this morning on Hulu and am hoping they resolve the issue soon.
    Count your blessings!

Don't you love these cable and satelite providers? We're completely at their mercy! Most of em have an absolute MONOPOLY in their area, so that the viewers have NO CHOICE on which provider they have! And then they can add or drop channels and charge viewers pretty much anything they can get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Don't you love these cable and satelite providers? We're completely at their mercy! Most of em have an absolute MONOPOLY in their area, so that the viewers have NO CHOICE on which provider they have! And then they can add or drop channels and charge viewers pretty much anything they can get away with.
    And they raise the rates year after year claiming "better service"!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I just checked and it's back on now, so I'm ready for today's ep. I watched yesterday's on Hulu already.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread