+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Anyone noticing the new ABC line up changes? We're seeing advertising for Good Afternoon America to start in the GH time slot on July 7th --- and for GH to be moved up one hour.
    In the NY area I caught the tail end of something indicating that GAA was moving its time slot but not to when....

The non-regional listings I saw on imdb showed GH at 3PM starting a week from Monday, but my local listings show it at the same time as always.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick to death of daytime/morning talk shows!

I hope the Trey is Sonny's kid theories are wrong! I want that slime gone asap. I think a good villain is someone you love to hate. I just hate Trey. Like I said above, I think Spinelli as Kate's son would be a lot more interesting long term.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    The non-regional listings I saw on imdb showed GH at 3PM starting a week from Monday, but my local listings show it at the same time as always.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick to death of daytime/morning talk shows!

I hope the Trey is Sonny's kid theories are wrong! I want that slime gone asap. I think a good villain is someone you love to hate. I just hate Trey. Like I said above, I think Spinelli as Kate's son would be a lot more interesting long term.
    Oh I looooove that idea !!! I hope they're just making it seem as if Trey is the son (even if it doesn't turn out to be Spinelli). I'm with you, I can't stand Trey!! What worries me though is the timing of it all, what with Joe Jr. coming on, and all of sudden Connie had a baby and...oh look!...a just the right age newbie male in PC....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

If you noticed the previews for next week, at the end there was a conversation between Kristina & Trey when she was going on about her bad family & mentioned that at least Trey had a normal Mom & Dad (I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist) & he came back with "I never mentioned a Mother." I still say he ends up Kate's boy.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Now if it is Trey, this could explain why he is not exactly putting the moves on Kristina--if he knows that she is kind of a step sister (to be, when all is revealed, and Sonny and Kate are married).
    One of my very favorite storylines also had a brother/sister romance theme --- on the very earliest days of Days of Our Lives. The Horton family's youngest daughter, Marie, fell madly in love with this handsome young doctor who suddenly came to their town --- if I remember correctly, he was also a miitary hero of some kind -- and was taken under the wing of Dr. Thomas Horton, Marie's dad. Marie and Tommy, the young doctor, started dating, fell deeply in love, became engaged to be married, and even slept together or ALMOST slept to gether, when it came out that unbeknownst to everyone, Tommy, the young doctor, was actually Thomas Junior, the Horton's long lost oldest son. Total heartbreak!!! Marie was so devastated that after a long and heartbreaking mourning period she went into a nunnary and became Sister Marie. Don't remember what happened to Tommy --- but he too was broken hearted and eventually left town (and the show).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right...but that presupposes you care about any of the people involved...so far not much support for Trey OR nuKristina... The (almost) incest story I recall was AMC's Erica and her half brother Mark....they became friends after the truth came out, and had a sibling type love.

So if Trey knew his dad, did he know his REAL dad? AKA Joe Jr., the presumed dad from the rape (were Sonny and Kate not having sex back then?). If so is the whole mob princess story line a way for Joe Jr. to get back at Sonny using his son?
    Last edited by PWS; 07-02-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Da da da dum!!! Or is it ba ba ba bum!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...I really hit it on the head... It isn't clear if Trey knows he's being used or not yet. If yes, I'll feel a tad sorry for him. Just a tad. Really, by the time you are grad student you should know you don't throw your clothes all over the common living space and eat your roommate's food.

Of course still not absolutely clear to me whether or not SOnny and Kate were having sex before the rape, unless that was covered in one of the shows I missed. Was Kate a virgin at the time of the rape?

So we are supposed to believe that the priest (was it a priest) who knew about the rape/pregnancy gave the baby to the rapist? Under pressure from Joe Sr.?

Looks like Jason gets Joe Jr. back to Sonny in PC.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, now we know that at least Sonny thought Kate was a virgin at the time of the rape, so Trey isn't going to be his child. I was trying to decide with today's encounter with Kate if he knew she was his mom, but I'm thinking not.

Looking forward to the Q 4th of July party. Also to what Todd tells Sam.... Feeling very touched by Todd these days. Liked Sam's zinger to Todd about his kids being the children of a rapist as well... of course he didn't rape the mother, but still... They are really using the history, not ignoring it.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, now we know that at least Sonny thought Kate was a virgin at the time of the rape, so Trey isn't going to be his child. I was trying to decide with today's encounter with Kate if he knew she was his mom, but I'm thinking not.

Looking forward to the Q 4th of July party. Also to what Todd tells Sam.... Feeling very touched by Todd these days. Liked Sam's zinger to Todd about his kids being the children of a rapist as well... of course he didn't rape the mother, but still... They are really using the history, not ignoring it.
    I used to watch As The World Turns before it was cancelled & the guy that plays Todd Manning was on that show. I didn't like watching him at all. I thought he was wooden & not a very good actor, but he has redeemd himself on this show. He's pretty compelling.

+ Reply to Thread