+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Here's an article about Kirsten's possible return: We Love Soaps: Kirsten Storms Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL?

We heard this back in January too, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. When we finally see her on the show, then I'll believe it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

UGH, this reality show storyline is so ridiculous. It needs to end. It's so implausible and that Trey guy is the most irritating jerk ever. I wish that I, as an audience member could just walk through the screen and holler "Wait!" and then explain to them about waivers and contracts and then send that little pischer on his way. Then I'd take Kristina by the shoulders and shake some sense into her. What an idiot. At least the oldKristina could act, beyond looking petulant and startled.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    UGH, this reality show storyline is so ridiculous. It needs to end. It's so implausible and that Trey guy is the most irritating jerk ever. I wish that I, as an audience member could just walk through the screen and holler "Wait!" and then explain to them about waivers and contracts and then send that little pischer on his way. Then I'd take Kristina by the shoulders and shake some sense into her. What an idiot. At least the oldKristina could act, beyond looking petulant and startled.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, Critical!!! This reality show storyline is so annoying!!!!!! It's even worse than all of the Heather Webber nonsense, which is like going back to the 1950s concept of Soap storylines.

I think....here's a prediction....Trey is going to turn out to be Kate's long lost baby.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I think....here's a prediction....Trey is going to turn out to be Kate's long lost baby.
    I totally agree! I said that upthread awhile ago. But he's so obnoxious and annoying. I can't remember when I've disliked a new character as much. Heck, if I had to choose, I'd even rather watch nuKristina over him....and that's saying something!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I pray you're both wrong about Trey! I want him gone as soon as possible, preferably in a bloody and/or humiliating way.

I want Spinelli to be Kate's kid! Apparently, they were headed that way - at least there were spoilers to that effect a few years ago - but then it never happened. I think that would be much more interesting in the long term.
    Katydyd likes this.

I KNOW we're talking about SoapOperaLand here, but even so, isn't it just a wee bit of a stretch to imagine how an infant of Connie + Joe Scully Jr's, who was abandoned 20 or so years ago in some remote shelter far away --- would magically show up in Port Charles, of all places, right in the middle of the GH gang. . .

That said, OF COURSE he'll be one of the young guys in the cast. The question is, which one? Whoever it is, the plot will really thicken because suddenly the kid with be an automatic enemy of Sonny's (and Jason's) -- but of course will have loyalties to Kate/Connie. I dunno, but because Trey is so aggressive and arrogant and obnoxious -- and he kind of looks like the part -- that my money is on him to be the one.

Anyone noticing the new ABC line up changes? We're seeing advertising for Good Afternoon America to start in the GH time slot on July 7th --- and for GH to be moved up one hour.

I checked the listings on tvguide.com for 7/9 and it's still going to air at 2 PM here.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I pray you're both wrong about Trey! I want him gone as soon as possible, preferably in a bloody and/or humiliating way.

I want Spinelli to be Kate's kid! Apparently, they were headed that way - at least there were spoilers to that effect a few years ago - but then it never happened. I think that would be much more interesting in the long term.
    Now that would be interesting (Spinelli as Kate's kid). He's already Jason's friend so he'd fit into that 'family'.

Whoever it is though, why would they be an enemy of Sonny's? Why would you have automatic loyalty to your rapist dad? Or hate Sonny because your rapist dad was trying to hurt Sonny? Of course that assumes the son knows who he is. Kate said it was a boy, right? I assume this all happened in NYC or nearby, so not such a stretch to get to Port Charles...and after all Trey is only in PC because of Kristina. I missed the shows where Kate remembered all these details, so may have missed some hints there.
    Now if it is Trey, this could explain why he is not exactly putting the moves on Kristina--if he knows that she is kind of a step sister (to be, when all is revealed, and Sonny and Kate are married).
    The nickname Trey is common for people who are the Third... for example, Jason Morgan III....which if he is adopted is maybe a bit odd. Makes it more likely that he wasn't told he was adopted.... I'm assuming Trey is not his "real" name.

+ Reply to Thread