+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

I am so disgusted with these writers (and the powers-that-be) that I barely even have words. Shame on them. It's pitiful.

I think I am going to have to put this one on the back burner for a while. I just don't like the storylines. I know soap operas are usually about doom and dread, but there is not a single upbeat storyline going on this right now. So tired of baby switching, baby deaths, etc. I am going to do something positive with this hour, like clean out my closets and drawers....LOL
    Minney likes this.

This show is officially on hiatus for me as well, I cannot stand another baby swap story, I just cannot.

Unless you guys know spoilers I don't, it doesn't seem like it can be drawn out too long. Sam's baby was premature, Heather threw some pretty big anvils in Olivia's lap, Todd is struggling more than I'd have thought and Tea knows something's up. I would think when Sam arrives with dead baby saying somebody took her baby born the same time and the same place... someone would be concerned enough to do a blood test. Tea's even trying to figure out who her baby looks like.
    Count your blessings!

I hope you're right, Gut, because this storyline is awful. I don't like feeling sorry for Sam! I'd rather just continue to be annoyed by her like always!
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I was ALMOST finished with GH after Monday's baby switch episode, and I just fast-forwarded through 95% of the scenes yesterday, but the saving grace for me was that Sam immediately recognized that her nu-baby was not her real baby. So that gave me hope that a DNA test will be done and the baby-switch storyline will be extremely brief. It also gave me hope that in the not-too-distant future Heather will be found out for all of her dastardly deeds and sent back to looneyville.

I haven't been in tune with the show in the past couple weeks..so sorry if I missed this already discussed upthread. So who is the father of Sam's baby, Franco or Jason?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I wished I could be as optimistic, but this is a soap opera we're talking about. How many times have we said the same about other baby swap stories? How many times did characters find themselves on the brink of discovery only for something to get in the way? How many times have we seen characters agonize about knowing the truth and wanting to tell only for them to back out soon after?
    ilja likes this.

Do they really expect us to believe that Maxie read a law book to figure out spousal privilege? Anyone who's watched a law show on TV knows that. Heck, anyone who's watched GH knows that!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I haven't been in tune with the show in the past couple weeks..so sorry if I missed this already discussed upthread. So who is the father of Sam's baby, Franco or Jason?
    Franco - and Jason withdrew from her over it.
    Now someone tell me I didn't see previews for tomorrow ending the baby switch.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread