+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 479 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: General Hospital

I'm sorry...I never even thought of putting that in spoilers. How do you even do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2217025;
    I'm sorry...I never even thought of putting that in spoilers. How do you even do that?
    kattatude, to put something in spoilers follow these instructions: [ spoiler ] blah blah blah [ / spoiler ] No spaces. So it would come out like this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    blah blah blah
    There you go.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks, Nilesgirl! I fixed it so hopefully no one else will be spoiled. I don't have the self restraint not to spoil myself!

Kat... I was teasing more than anything, k???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I figured you were, but I wasn't completely sure! No problem.

So the man in the white shirt is Nicholas. The show opens up with Sam coming out of the Metrocourt which is already under siege and telling them to get everyone out. The police use tear gas and then hear shots and screaming. They go in and Nicholas carries out an unconcious and very ashen Robin. He yells for Emily and goes to run back in only to have the place blow up. Time lapse to 16 hours earlier Elizabeth, Mike and Bobbie welcome Nicholas and Emily who have brought baby Spencer to the hospital for a check up. We see Robin, Lainie and Kelly (is that her name) handcuffed at the police station. Patrick and the professor are at a strip club. Carly tells Sonny that what happened last night (the kiss) can never happen again. The mystery guy offers to take the shipment off of Alcazar's hand. Robin and the ladies are clearly drunk and Robin is explaining that they were going to go to Vegas after Patrick and she assaulted a man at the bar.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I can't believe that this show has such up and down swings. Why is the Metro Court getting blown up? I only got to watch on Wednesday this week, but I am trying to get caught up. Maybe a piece of falling debris could hit Sam on the head and then she'd die? Please?

It all has to do with Alcazar's shipment, kim. I believe whoever he's working with is trying to get both he and Sonny..... but I think Alcazar is going to try to doublecross the badguys and this is their retaliation. I think.

Friday's show was odd with how they showed the future, but then didn't get back to it by the end of the show. So, um, why bother showing it, producers? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2218658;
    It all has to do with Alcazar's shipment, kim. I believe whoever he's working with is trying to get both he and Sonny..... but I think Alcazar is going to try to doublecross the badguys and this is their retaliation. I think.

Friday's show was odd with how they showed the future, but then didn't get back to it by the end of the show. So, um, why bother showing it, producers? I don't get it.
    According to SOD: GH is getting into a new format of storytelling sort of like "24" where it will be told in real time and an actual hour will elapse. You will see alot of the end to beginning kind of format and there will be enough flashing back and forth so viewers will be able to follow along. Guza claims that this will not be confusing but I have to disagree. I hated the way it was told on Friday! But we'll see how it works out. Apparently, the reason Robin is unconcious is because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she was shot!
    Can't wait till Monday to see what happens.

That spoiler is being shown on SoapNet, nilesgirl.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they show Lulu being the one that's standing over her body in the MetroCourt lobby, I believe, and Lulu's crying that she doesn't know what to do. Scotty is also involved in all of this.

I know I've mentioned before about how much I hate SoapNet's spoiler previews... they reallllly go too far.

+ Reply to Thread