+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Not one but TWO baby's being birthed in out of hospital setting??? It's like watching a soap parody of a soap!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, cut from Tea moaning to Sam moaning to Tea screaming, to Sam screaming, good grief. And how does a cell tower falling take down land lines? And there's only one cell tower for the whole LLanview area??? So neither Todd nor John can get a signal???
    And for our inbetween jollies we can watch a crazy lady did a grave in the middle of a hurricane type storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Not one but TWO baby's being birthed in out of hospital setting??? It's like watching a soap parody of a soap!
    There was a comment made a week or two ago about how the two of them were due around the same time. As soon as I heard that, all I could think was "baby switch." Two women, each giving birth in, ummmm, less than ideal circumstances, each with the wrong man....what could possibly go wrong there? Actually, I don't care. I'm gonna watch it, and I'm gonna like it - because at least it's still on! But I'm gonna draw the line at liking nu-Kristina. Nope, not gonna do it. At least not until they start writing in some redeeming quailties. A pretty face and passable acting skills aren't enough to do it (even if she does look like she could actually be a child concieved between Alexis and Sonny). I know I'm in the minority, but I actually liked the old Kristina. She really grew into a good little actress. Even though the character was kind of a brat, you could see where she was coming from. But the actress was able to convey some vulnerability and a softer side to her as well. So far, this NuKristina is just a straight up beyotch
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, given one is in a car and one is in an hotel room can't be an initial switch... I guess if the power is shaky at the hosipital and both babies finally get brought in around the same time a switch could happen.
    Did I hear Todd say if he'd go back in time he'd change things to Tea when she was complaining that Victor should be there?
    The John/Sam "connection" is a little weird.....

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Guys, HEATHER is involved. Of course there can, and probably will be a baby switch. The only redeeming feature of that possible storyline is that it solves the problem of Jason and Sam getting Franco's (evil) baby. On the other hand, Superman, errrr Jason, has finally gone to Sam's rescue, so maybe he'll save the day after all. And by the way, Sam intimately having the baby in the hotel room with John. PULEEEZE!!!

The GH writers ought to be strung up by their heels! On top of that horrible Sam + John/baby/baby/Heather fiasco is the LUDICROUS Mob Princess reality show storyline, not to be outdone by the RIDICULOUS situation with Luke, Tracy and Anthony Zachara's corpse, now being dragged around by Heather. I know this is supposed to be somewhat humorous, but I notice that the only one smiling is Anthony's corpse.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 06-02-2012 at 06:02 AM.

I've been having problems with my vision lately and have always had problems with my memory so can anyone confirm if the pic Tee pulled out of her and Victor was a different Victor than the one from OLTL? Or was that supposed to be a pic of her and Victor at all?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That was clearly supposed to be Victor and Tea, but I didn't watch Victor before he "died" so don't know if it is the same actor. The actor who originally replaced Roger H., supposedly after TOdd had plastic surgery (this was many years ago) was, I recall, more of a pretty boy than the guy in the pic, but maybe he's just gotten older... it was a LONG time ago.

Yeah, clearly a baby switch coming up. Todd wants to make it up to Tea so I can see him going along with it, switching her dead baby, at least it looks pretty likely to be dead, with Sam's live Franco baby. And both babies are boys....If Jason gets there in time to tell Sam he'll accept her baby, then they can live "happily" ever after, assuming Sam doesn't go nuts from losing two babies.
    Not sure why super Jason and Sam are having trouble conceiving...she seems to get pregnant and he's also had a baby.

So the breathing trouble the Franco baby had I guess would make it easier for Sam to accept that he died.

The previews seem to show Jason finding same passed out on the hotel hall way floor, with no baby in sight....maybe somehow Heather and Todd have already stepped in? Or has someone else taken Sam's baby for the nonce? Well, going to be TV less the next couple of weeks---hope you all will keep me up to date!

And yes, after the writing really seeming much better---loved Carly's interactions with Blair for example--it now seems to going off the deep end of soapdom...
    Last edited by PWS; 06-02-2012 at 11:13 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Separate issue---I missed the episode that I think showed a flash of Robin still alive. Did that happen? What was she doing? In a hospital getting AIDS treatment? Getting post burn plastic surgery?? Or wandering around with amnesia? What??? THANKS!!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Separate issue---I missed the episode that I think showed a flash of Robin still alive. Did that happen? What was she doing? In a hospital getting AIDS treatment? Getting post burn plastic surgery?? Or wandering around with amnesia? What??? THANKS!!!
    They left that as a completely open ended mystery, with the viewing audience not knowing anything except that Robin didn't seem to know why she was there either. She either had amnesia or was kidnapped --- but she wasn't bandaged, so she couldn't have just been recovering from burns.

I thoroughly enjoy reading all the posts on this thread, especially since OLTL is no longer on air and I've switched to GH because of wanting to follow the OLTL actor cross-overs. Friday's show with the dual birthings was amazing in that neither baby seemed to be born with an umblical cord that needed to be cut and with 5-minute labors for both women simultaneously. Us viewers would make far better writers than those now employed in that position.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread