+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

She really thinks the rest of her family would be "fine" with bringing a reality tv show into their lives??? I get she's mad at her parents, but why do that to her siblings? I missed today---has she been clued in yet about Franco's baby? If not, I"m sure her "producer" will be thrilled with the newspaper headlines!

She's going to be in for a rude awakening when they all refuse to sign waivers! At least I hope they don't sign them.....maybe GH is just going to ignore the actual legal stuff. It wouldn't be the first time! The reality TV thing is played out on soaps, IMO. OLTL did it years ago and it was better than anything GH could do. I mean, they don't have David Vickers, so how could it be better!

I'm just now watching today's show and Kristina has gone from just teenage girl whiny to snotty, entitled bitch. Not an improvement.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

OMG - they have so many irons in the fire with the OLTL newcomers as it is... why add a storyline with NewKristina that doesn't even make sense? Of course they aren't going to sign the waivers and they can't air anything without them. Come on! We're not stupid!
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She's going to be in for a rude awakening when they all refuse to sign waivers! At least I hope they don't sign them.....maybe GH is just going to ignore the actual legal stuff. It wouldn't be the first time! The reality TV thing is played out on soaps, IMO. OLTL did it years ago and it was better than anything GH could do. I mean, they don't have David Vickers, so how could it be better!

I'm just now watching today's show and Kristina has gone from just teenage girl whiny to snotty, entitled bitch. Not an improvement.
    David Vickers.... how I miss him and OL.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I highly doubt it will get that far with Kristina's reality show, do you really think Kristina would sink that low when she finds out that Sam is already facing media scrutiny with her pregnancy? She said she's only targeting her parents and have nothing against either Molly or Sam. It'll stop as soon as she gets a copy of the newspaper article about Sam's pregnancy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I guess they had to come up with something dramatic to get back on the screen from Yale....I never saw the grown up version of Kristina that I recall ... the one that left for Yale...but this one certainly hasn't been appealing.
    And I agree with Gutmutter....why on earth do they need a NEW person when they already have Starr and the other new people from GH.... I mean apparently they've killed off a lot of the younger generation on GH recently, but still... It's not like she can be a rival for Michael with Starr... One problem GH has is that so many of the young people are Sonny's kids, so no romance potential!

And speaking of the younger set... Maxie getting married so she can't testify??? Great job of stepping up by her boyfriend. Poor Spinnelli.... I notice that he is looking a little cuter these days, but still nothing like Matt.

I still miss the original Maxi! Any news on when or if she will return? Can't help but wonder how the prison/trial/marrying Matt scenes would have been different!
    ilja likes this.

I search online for updates on Kirsten pretty regularly and haven't found anything. She was set to come back a few months ago, but then it fell through. I haven't found anything since then. I miss her too! I mean, she's not the original Maxie, but she's been playing her long enough that I think of her as Maxie. This new girl is fine, but I don't think of her as Maxie when I watch her.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Omg the new Kristina made me wish the other one was still around. I hated the other one she was annoying. Ah what mobster would do a reality show?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, there have been those Married to the Mob type shows.

+ Reply to Thread