+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I enjoyed the scenes with Jason and Liz together. I always liked that pairing better than him with Sam. There's a sweetness about Jason when he's with Liz that I really like. Sam annoys me with her little breathy voice.
    I completely agree! That's one of the biggest reasons why I stopped watching, when Jason got back together with Sam - after all she did. When he's with Elizabeth, there's such a tender loving vibe I get from them, and I'd love to see them back together. Is Lucky still around? There hasn't been enough lately to bring me back to watching GH regularly, but I do hope it doesn't get cancelled. That would be a shame.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Port Charles... other characters, lovers, he was a vampire.
    Oh my gosh! I had forgotten all about Sam (Livvie) and John McBain (don't remember his Port Charles character's name)! Good for you libgirl! I really enjoy it when couples from other shows come to the soap that I'm watching. Maxie and Matt were super-lovers Belle and Sean on Days of Our Lives -- and they were great together! Lots of chemistry. In the early days of Blair and Todd I really liked them together --- but I haven't watched One Life to Live for many years --- so I never saw Todd's breaking away from Blair and his descent into deep darkness.

He played Caleb... I saw the exchange between the two of them as she said she "knew" him from somewhere.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Robin alive in a bed somewhere????? This makes no sense to me. Can someone, please explain why GH would do this. -- All the characters in GH believe that Robin has died, and have spent the last week or so going through the agony of mourning her death, and are just starting to get on with their lives. If Kimberly McCullough has truly left the show -- then what is the point of bringing her back for a brief stay, just to have her die in a care facility somewhere???? Isn't that doubly cruel? To give us false hope that she is not really dead, and will be back on the show -- when she won't.
    I've been traveling all week---do I take it from this post that I was right and Robin is NOT dead (yet)? Did she fake the whole death? Who was the unidentified corpse?

What happened to the rumor that Ewan will turn out to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the lost Cassadine who is more evil than all the others? Did they just give that up and make Helena's daughter be the secret Cassadine? It seems like something has to be up with Ewan. He's cute, but kind of dull. There's got to be something else going on there.

I'm enjoying the scenes with Starr and Michael so far. They're both good young actors. It's nice to see her play against someone her own age that has some depth. I don't think any of the young actors she worked with on OLTL were up to her level.

LOVE that Jason and Sonny are fuming over Carly sleeping with Johnny! And that, for once, Carly is ignoring Jason's advice/orders. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Johnny is interested in Carly as a way to get back at Sonny. Maybe in the beginning he was, but I think he genuinely likes her now. If he was trying to get at Sonny, he'd do what Anthony is telling him to do and sleep with Kate/Connie. I hope that doesn't happen because ICK. I don't like this Kate at all, but Connie is even worse.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree with you Critical that Johnny has become interested in Carly for real --- and she for him. That's why I'd LOVE to see Johnny sleep with Connie. It would warm my heart to see Carly be on the receiving end, for once, of some deceit and rejection.

Wow! Jason and Franco were twins!!! That's a bona fide bomb shell!!! Did anyone see that coming???? I can only imagine how this is going to play out. The news is so horrific that Sam will very likely not tell Jason (for his "own good", of course) --- but he will find out, because once Heather Webber gets herself out of the asylum, she will come to Port Charles and, (because Sam didn't keep her word and deliver Heather's letter to Steve) -- Heather will get revenge on Sam by telling Jason about Franco herself. And not only will that news completely destroy Jason (maybe even cause him to have a brain hemorrhage), but he will be beyond angry at Sam for the unforgivable mistake of not telling him the truth --- and that could be the end of the two of them as a couple. And then of course, there's the baby --- who could easily be Franco's after all. . . (Now I understand why things worked out so easily for Sam when the DNA test "showed" the baby's father to be Jason, and when Jason forgave her so easily for not telling him about Robin --- because the BIG BOMB was about to drop on Sam!!!)

And to top it all off, Franco is probably still alive somewhere, and the scenario of his not only being Jason's twin and the father of Sam's baby, but additionally being an actual Quartermaine heir could be fascinating. Can you imagine Edward and Tracy dealing with the insanely twisted Franco in their living room???? Satanically delicious!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 04-04-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    kattatude likes this.

Wow!! I'm a couple of episodes behind...but wow! Apparently I was a little off in my guess Jason and Franco were half brothers
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I sure didn't see that coming either....

It will interesting to see what happens....fraternal twins do not have the same DNA, but GH might try to stretch the truth here, so there is more drama with Sam's baby.

I thought you would like to know that General Hospital has been given a new lease on life & will continue as the only soap left on ABC. The network has instead decided to pull the plug on The Revolution & until Katie Couric's new show airs, Good Morning America will have an afternoon edition called GMA in the Afternoon, this show begins on July 9. Katie will premier on Sept. 10.

+ Reply to Thread