+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 495 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree932Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Oh, of course, nilesgirl. No worries.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wow, i think Spinelli is the bet part of the train wreck that is Sam and Jason. I think that Scotty being the killer is an awesome assumption. I am just so sorry that we have to lose such a character in the next few weeks to help along the Lulu/Dillon love story.

I like Spinelli, too. He's a nice dose of humor. So Scotty is coming back, eh?

Soapnet has been showing a big explosion at the hotel on commercials. I'm wondering if they are going to kill off Sam, too?? It seems I read rumors of that somewhere.

Her name hasn't been in the comings and goings section of SOD. Come to think of it I haven't seen any of their names in comings and goings but I had heard rumors quite awhile back (back when the epidemic hit) that Jason was going to die. Hmmm...I hope not.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2216875;
    I like Spinelli, too. He's a nice dose of humor. So Scotty is coming back, eh?

Soapnet has been showing a big explosion at the hotel on commercials. I'm wondering if they are going to kill off Sam, too?? It seems I read rumors of that somewhere.
    Unfortunately on the previews it shows that she's the one that is outside warning the cops to get everyone out of the hotel. So she's outside. But I sat and rewound and rewound my Tivo last night and couldn't tell who the guy in the white shirt was that was running in. Short hair... and my best guess was Lucky with his suit coat off.

It's awful to say... but I hope Liz loses her baby. (disclaimer: I would never say this in real life... but I'm tired of her freaking whiny pregnancy.) I'm surprised Jason hasn't put two and two together about why she keeps holding something back from their conversations. He's normally an intelligent, perceptive guy.

I haven't heard rumors that Steve Burton wanted to leave again. I'd be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2216909;
    Unfortunately on the previews it shows that she's the one that is outside warning the cops to get everyone out of the hotel. So she's outside. But I sat and rewound and rewound my Tivo last night and couldn't tell who the guy in the white shirt was that was running in. Short hair... and my best guess was Lucky with his suit coat off.

It's awful to say... but I hope Liz loses her baby. (disclaimer: I would never say this in real life... but I'm tired of her freaking whiny pregnancy.) I'm surprised Jason hasn't put two and two together about why she keeps holding something back from their conversations. He's normally an intelligent, perceptive guy.

I haven't heard rumors that Steve Burton wanted to leave again. I'd be sad.

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday, Broadway. I guess we're both bad! I'm like you, tired of the whole pregnancy deal. More than likely, once Jason finds out it's his baby and we have all the drama over that, later on it will be found that the baby is actually Lucky's to begin with. With Maxie lurking around in the hospital, it could have been more switched test results.

I couldn't make out who the guy was outside the hotel either. So far, who all do we have in the hotel from the main cast? Lucky, Liz, Alcazar, Skye...who else?

Max if you consider him the main cast
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yeah, I was just snooping around on a soap forum and saw that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Max is going to be killed off.
    Reading all kinds of info over there.

Looks like quite a few people are going to be in some kind of hostage situation. Gonna be an exciting sweeps for GH!
    Last edited by kattatude; 01-26-2007 at 01:12 PM.

NOOOOO! Not lovable Max! Darn it all! Why can't it be stupid Alcazar? Spare the crime lord and kill off the lovable teddy bear? Booo!

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2216998;
    Yeah, I was just snooping around on a soap forum and saw that Max is going to be killed off. Reading all kinds of info over there.

Looks like quite a few people are going to be in some kind of hostage situation. Gonna be an exciting sweeps for GH!
    KATTATUDE! Dang it... put that in spoilers! (But I would have read it anyways... )

+ Reply to Thread