+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree751Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I have been hearing rumors that the Revolution is being canceled (hurrah!) and GH will move up one hour.
    Katydyd, Imperfect1 and tapper01 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have been hearing rumors that the Revolution is being canceled (hurrah!) and GH will move up one hour.
    This is great news for me. My lunch break is the hour before GH is on now. I've been wanting to watch it, but not willing to tape 5 eps a week.
    I've been watching Days, but it's not doing much for me. I'm kind of just watching it because it's on, not because I enjoy the storylines.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This is great news for me. My lunch break is the hour before GH is on now. I've been wanting to watch it, but not willing to tape 5 eps a week.
    I've been watching Days, but it's not doing much for me. I'm kind of just watching it because it's on, not because I enjoy the storylines.
    well I am keeping my fingers crossed! They did say the ratings for that awful show were 40% of OLTL's.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

well I am keeping my fingers crossed! They did say the ratings for that awful show were 40% of OLTL's.
    In my house it's 0%. I never have & never will watch it.
    Minney, Katydyd and tapper01 like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Oh GOD, I hope those are reliable rumors! I did read that Katie Couric said she'd love for GH to be her lead-in. She may have just been saying that to make nice with the legions of GH fans who would be pissed off if GH is canceled (and then not watch her show), but still. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'd love to see The Revolution go down!

Anyone else want to smack Maxie today? I finally muted her meltdown at the funeral. I don't think even Kirsten Storms could have made that less irritating.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Noooooooooo! The earliest I can get home from work is 2:30. Oh well, I guess that would get me off of it.
    Who is the really creepy guy Patrick just called "Dad"? Has he been on before? That face is going to give me nightmares!
    Minney likes this.
    Count your blessings!

It's Rick Springfield!

Rick Springfield played Noah Drake in the early 80's...I used to have the biggest crush on him. He was also a pretty big singer in the 80's his most famous hit being Jessie's Girl....yes, he has aged, but I don't find him creepy. I can't believe he is going to be 63..time does fly!!

Also, looking at the pic that Michael was holding of Cole and Hope, I noticed it wasn't the same girl that played Hope on OLTL. This leads me to believe that she is not dead...I didn't really look at Cole's pic closely, to see if it was the same guy.
    Last edited by crzndeb; 03-20-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Rick Springfield played Noah Drake in the early 80's...I used to have the biggest crush on him. He was also a pretty big singer in the 80's his most famous hit being Jessie's Girl....yes, he has aged, but I don't find him creepy. I can't believe he is going to be 63..time does fly!!

Also, looking at the pic that Michael was holding of Cole and Hope, I noticed it wasn't the same girl that played Hope on OLTL. This leads me to believe that she is not dead...I didn't really look at Cole's pic closely, to see if it was the same guy.
    More likely the little girl's parents didn't want to bring her out to CA from NYC OR the producers didn't want to go to the expense, since Hope wasn't going to have any lines anyway. It was the same recast for Cole that we saw at the end of OLTL. Brandon Buddy was not asked back to play Cole or didn't want to come back for the end of the show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical,

I'm a bit confused by your posting...what I meant is, if it showed different characters in the picture, Cole and Hope will probably be back (with new actors) and not dead in the crash. If they were truly dead and gone, I would think it would have showed the actors that played the parts on OLTL. Did that make sense? LOL!

+ Reply to Thread