+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Well, I'm guessing it's been a while since she had a major story line... or at least even with my intermittent drop ins I had run across her. Yikes.

Yeah, she kind of disappeared after Alan died and then the writers had her off at this medical conference or that retreat. She came back for a while last summer (when the new head writer came onboard) and she confronted Liz about Jake, but then she kind of disappeared again. She's been in random scenes, but nothing else.

Have you seen Jackie Zeman lately? She makes Leslie Charleton look like Taylor Swift. It's very sad.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    , Imperfect1, I agree! Now how come Jason takes one look at that wrapping paper (unaffected by sitting in the snow for a couple of days at least!) and thinks of Franco? I don't think there was a card...
    Because the IMAGE on the wrapping paper was of the little organ-grinder's monkey with the cymbals --- the exact same toy that Franco always had in his studio. . .

And it was wearing a Hawaiian lei.

Next question: Where/why did Lucky go? I had heard spoilers he was leaving but didn't see the shows where they explained it in GH world.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Because the IMAGE on the wrapping paper was of the little organ-grinder's monkey with the cymbals --- the exact same toy that Franco always had in his studio. . .
    Ah, thank you--that's what I get for "dropping back in" after so long.

Crtical, I'd heard comments about Jackie Z., but not about Leslie C., which is why it took me so by surprise.

I think Leslie came back from a "vacation" a few years back and looked pretty "taut." She's had more than one facelift, I'd wager. Jackie seems more into the fillers and botox.

Leslie's looked overdone for a while, but I think people were more shocked by Jackie because her face is nearly immobilized. I'm actually glad she's not on the show any more. It just makes me sad to see what she's done to her once pretty face. No way on earth that's better than wrinkles!

I just googled "leslie charleson plastic surgery" in Google images and the second picture that came up was of Jackie Zeman!

I think one of the issues with Leslie is also that she's lost quite a bit of weight in the last 5 or so years. She was always slim, but now she's VERY thin.

Anyway, I found this image of Jackie before and after. It's awful. http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...x/AJackieZ.jpg

Gut - I just noticed that Lucky is gone. Literally the day before Liz talked about Lucky leaving, I thought, "Hey, JJ was supposed to leave. I guess he did. Huh." I really don't miss him. I like Lucky, but not the way they've been writing him lately.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Yikes! That's scary!!!!
    Count your blessings!

The one on wiki is really scary and sad. I think it's from 2010 so maybe the plastic looking part has settled down, I hope.

If you stay up late watching old episodes of AMC on SoapNet like I do, you've seen the very upsetting commercials for Zestra, (the sexual aid) featuring Jackie Zeman. I love when she talks about "all" of her characters. Has there been more than one character?

For the millionth time I find myself asking if ANYONE in Port Charles has an actual bed. What's with all the sofa sex? Ugh. It used to be just Sonny, but not everyone else is getting it on outside of the bedroom. That couch at Sonny's house was practically a biohazard.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    If you stay up late watching old episodes of AMC on SoapNet like I do, you've seen the very upsetting commercials for Zestra, (the sexual aid) featuring Jackie Zeman. I love when she talks about "all" of her characters. Has there been more than one character?

For the millionth time I find myself asking if ANYONE in Port Charles has an actual bed. What's with all the sofa sex? Ugh. It used to be just Sonny, but not everyone else is getting it on outside of the bedroom. That couch at Sonny's house was practically a biohazard.
    You ever wonder what would show up if they ever did a CSI type investigation with that black light stuff where the spray shows up all the "fluids"?

+ Reply to Thread