+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 495 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Well, I agree that it's no surprise.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alan's been kind of falling off the map for a long time now. It seems to me that he stopped being the man of the house a very long time ago. I mean, when's the last time he spoke up for himself or put his foot down about anything???? It's still sad though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2185225;
    just read this at tvguide.com

Wow

Click to see Spoiler:
    This just in: TVGuide.com has learned that General Hospital pink-slipped Stuart Damon this week. The Daytime Emmy winner has played Dr. Alan Quartermaine on the ABC sudser since 1977. Word is, Dr. Q will suffer a fatal heart attack in February sweeps.

This is very sad news, suds fans, but it's no surprise. Recently, Alan has been little more than a glorified extra in those quarrelsome Quartermaine livingroom scenes. And in these days of budgetary belt-tightening in afternoon TV, the veteran soap pros seem to be first to go.

A GH rep had no comment for this story.
    That's just wrong

Why can't they
    Click to see Spoiler:
    just leave him on reoccuring status, much like he is now, and much like Jackie Zeman is? But then, he only appears when they're in need of a bitter tirade.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I agree, I think they're going a little over the top. They've done that to too many other characters.

Interesting...this may tie in some way with Lulu trying to prove that Laura is innocent of Rick Webber's murder.

I am ready for Maxie to be found out for her sins. Why did they take one of the beloved children of Felicia and Frisco and turn her into a scheming -----? She has not a single redeeming quality. I get physically ill just watching her. I was so upset when they fired Robin Richards, but I am so glad she is not playing the part anymore. Because I feel nothing for "Belle" in this role, I don't feel sorry for hating her at all.
    Thank God for Georgie! I hope she dumps Dillon and gets a new romance, he is obviously being written as Lulu's Luke, and Georgie is Scott. I just hope she doesn't go nuts and turn evil like her sister.
    And we got to see Mac for a few minutes yesterday! Even if it was for the stupid Spencer was kidnapped by his nanny story. Yawn! Where was Luke? If Helena is brought back out front and center, we need to see Luke!

Doesn't Luke have a nickname for Helena? Spiderwoman or something like that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. So Scotty is supposed to be coming back. Now if anyone watched yesterday, Monica and Alan told each other that neither one of them killed Rick and that they thought the other one had done it. Monica said she saw Alan's car at the Scorpio house and Alan said he saw her car. She admitted that she had gone there to end it with Rick but that she left and he was still alive. She assumed that he went in after she left and killed Rick. Alan said that he left, too. Also yesterday, a mysterious person called Shadybrook to check on Laura's condition and had a very cryptic phone conversation with the nurse. The nurse told this person (This must be Scott) that Laura came back briefly and the caller asked if she said anything to which the nurse replied "I don't know if she said anything" She announced that Laura sadly relapsed and hasn't said a word since. The caller must've told the nurse that he/she was coming to visit because the nurse said "I'll finally have a chance to meet you in person" In the meantime, Monica and Alan were questioning if neither one of them killed Rick and Laura didn't either, then who did? My guess is Scotty. I think it's an obvious guess and a logical conclusion. I really wish they would get Spinelli off the canvas, though. Maybe once they discover the real killer, he won't be around anymore. He's so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2214547;
    the nurse said "I'll finally have a chance to meet you in person" In the meantime, Monica and Alan were questioning if neither one of them killed Rick and Laura didn't either, then who did? My guess is Scotty. I think it's an obvious guess and a logical conclusion. I really wish they would get Spinelli off the canvas, though. Maybe once they discover the real killer, he won't be around anymore. He's so annoying.
    I love Spinelli.. and love the humor that he brings to the scene. On his own he'd be a bit much, yes, but I love what he adds to the group as a whole. Especially Jason. I was giggling yesterday when Jason was kissing Sam and Spinelli was trying to sneak out.. and Jason's arm just shot out and held Spinelli by his neck. The next couple of bantering lines was hysterical.

Interesting about the Scotty conversation with the nurse.. I had missed that part (but I agree that it's most likely Scotty.) I'm wondering if they're going to have it be that Scotty has been keeping Laura in this state in order to prevent her from communicating his role in the death. And the nurse couldn't continue to medicate Laura (or however) when Robin and Patrick were so involved so that's how Laura was able to come out. I'm going off in a tangent now, too, but.... hmmmm...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Broadway, that's an interesting theory. I know this is a GH room but I want to make sure that you've accepted my apology in the AI room about my Rosie comment. Hope we're cool.

+ Reply to Thread