+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Franco back on daytime, drops Broadway gig – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
    The article has a spoilerish photo.

ETA: This might be a bit of a spoiler, but since we've barely seen Morgan in months, it's not much of one. Apparently, Morgan is going off to military school soon. I guess we're not the only ones who felt "meh" about that recast! I wish they could get the last actor back again. He was terrific.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-03-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think Morgan has already gone to military school... that's what I got from Friday's talk between Sonny and Carly.
    Count your blessings!

Ah, okay. I missed the show yesterday, so I didn't know. I can't say I'm sad (or surprised) to see Morgan go. He was one of the worst recasts we've seen. I'm sure the actor is a nice kid, but he's not a good actor. Throughout this whole Jax/Carly/custody storyline, I kept wishing the previous actor was playing Morgan because I think they would have written great stuff for the character. That actor could handle a heavier storyline while the new actor couldn't. Actually, I found myself wondering why Morgan wasn't weighing in on anything to do with Jax, his adoptive father.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Well, from the looks of that spoilerish photo of Franco....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    those who don't like him may get their wish. Looks kinda like this could be his last go round. Not that death is ever permanent or anything
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

About the Franco spoiler picture...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It could just be one of his art installations
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Franco back on daytime, drops Broadway gig – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
    The article has a spoilerish photo.

ETA: This might be a bit of a spoiler, but since we've barely seen Morgan in months, it's not much of one. Apparently, Morgan is going off to military school soon. I guess we're not the only ones who felt "meh" about that recast! I wish they could get the last actor back again. He was terrific.

Morgan, or at least the kid they hired to replace the old Morgan, was perhaps the most underused actor in the history of soaps. Not to mention, he wasn't very good at his craft. I bet when he returns from the military academy it is a new guy playing Morgan.

Good point Gutmutter! I hadn't thought of that!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Am I missing something? After all the drama about what the 'new' Jason will be like --- he seems exactly the same to me. I'm not sorry about that, but I'm just wondering if there's still some surprises to come regarding a change in his character. Anyone know?

From what I've read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jason is part Q and part Morgan now, but he's going to hide the change for a while.....I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

I had forgotten that NO ONE told Alexis about Lisa drugging Kristina. Yes, Kristina's an adult (at least in age), but still. Someone should have told her mother...... and when I say "someone," I mean Kristina.

Is it just me, or has Patrick been displaying a lot of hostility to random patients lately?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread