+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 534 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast
Like Tree1138Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Well well well..... here's either the time to bust Maxie, or it's her excuse for losing the baby. Way to go, Lucky.

I come home late tonight to see Liz whining (yet again) about Lucky having started taking drugs again. Stupid stupid girl refuses to acknowledge the tests showing negative, eh? It's too convenient for her to put blinders on and believe what she wants to believe. Goodness, I'm so tired of that storyline.... they've turned her into... Courtney redux.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2184190;
    Well well well..... here's either the time to bust Maxie, or it's her excuse for losing the baby. Way to go, Lucky.

I come home late tonight to see Liz whining (yet again) about Lucky having started taking drugs again. Stupid stupid girl refuses to acknowledge the tests showing negative, eh? It's too convenient for her to put blinders on and believe what she wants to believe. Goodness, I'm so tired of that storyline.... they've turned her into... Courtney redux.
    Amen, I just want to slap Liz! I didn't like her anyway now I REALLY don't like her!

I've always liked Liz myself. I've also had the experience of finding out that someone I was involved with and believed in was a drug addict. It is next to impossible for me to ever trust him again.

I've always liked Liz, too... but I don't care for the incessant harping she's been doing. And when faced with a negative drug test, show some empathy, woman! I can see her telling him that she is finding it hard to trust him again and doesn't know whether she can get beyond that... but to continue to insist that he's taking drugs again? I don't approve.

And please let someone find that padding of Maxie's tucked under the chair pillow. I can't stomach the thought of people pouring on empathy for a miscarriage that never happened. Miscarriages are traumatic enough without having to watch someone fake one for sympathy.

FORT Newbie
    I can't figure out today's episode with Maxie. If she wasn't pregnant the ultrasound would see that. They wouldn't tell her that there wasn't a heartbeat... because there wouldn't even be a baby or evidence of a baby! Do the writers really expect us to believe that a doctor wouldn't be able to tell that Maxie wasn't pregnant when she was supposedly like 4 month along?

Anyone else a bit angry about this poor writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2184698;
    I've always liked Liz, too... but I don't care for the incessant harping she's been doing. And when faced with a negative drug test, show some empathy, woman! I can see her telling him that she is finding it hard to trust him again and doesn't know whether she can get beyond that... but to continue to insist that he's taking drugs again? I don't approve.
    EXACTLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSS;2184731;
    I can't figure out today's episode with Maxie. If she wasn't pregnant the ultrasound would see that. They wouldn't tell her that there wasn't a heartbeat... because there wouldn't even be a baby or evidence of a baby! Do the writers really expect us to believe that a doctor wouldn't be able to tell that Maxie wasn't pregnant when she was supposedly like 4 month along?

Anyone else a bit angry about this poor writing?
    YES! I kept screaming "Moron!" at my tv.

I think Liz is only acting this way towards Lucky because she knows she wants Jason now and not him.

And I still hate Maxie's character, she needs to be ran over by a bus or something...I hope everyone catches her for the dirty, gutter rat she is.

GH has been off my viewing list for many years but I'm really sad with what they've done to the character of Maxie. She was given BJ's heart and therefore should be treating life with respect. Instead she's undeserving. Did she ever get another heart? Wasn't the one she had failing? I remember they were building up to some big story with her getting a new heart from someone unexpected but I never did follow it any longer to see what happened.

Frisco and Felicia were as popular in their day as Luke and Laura were in theirs. For the writers to turn their daughter into a skank is a slap in the face. Along with the notion that her own mother is AWOL all this time. I'm hoping she has some sort of redemption story down the road.

just read this at tvguide.com

Wow

Click to see Spoiler:
    This just in: TVGuide.com has learned that General Hospital pink-slipped Stuart Damon this week. The Daytime Emmy winner has played Dr. Alan Quartermaine on the ABC sudser since 1977. Word is, Dr. Q will suffer a fatal heart attack in February sweeps.

This is very sad news, suds fans, but it's no surprise. Recently, Alan has been little more than a glorified extra in those quarrelsome Quartermaine livingroom scenes. And in these days of budgetary belt-tightening in afternoon TV, the veteran soap pros seem to be first to go.

A GH rep had no comment for this story.

+ Reply to Thread