+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree969Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm not sorry Siobhan is gone, she turned way too jealous and hateful to Elizabeth. I'm sorry they wrote her that way.
    Siobhan aside, I think that any woman who gets into a relationship with Lucky is going to have a hard time with Elizabeth. Lucky and Elizabeth's ties are so strong, they're bound to be a huge threat to any woman he gets involved with.

So sorry to see Jax go, although I assume at some point he'll be back. I'm just grateful that the writers didn't torture the viewers, and were kind enough to, at least, let us know that Jax is allright --- even though the characters (ummmm, Carly) don't know that.

Is it just me, or are there no really hot super-couples on GH right now, with the possible exception of Jason and Sam?

Carly and Jax were, at one time, but I'm pretty sure they're over. Maxi and Matt ought to be the bomb, (because they were one of the super-couples of Days of Our Lives for a long time), but on GH so far, they're just not. Sonny and Brenda were supposed to be super-dooper hot together, but somehow not so much, this time around. Michael and Abby started off that way, but I think the more she reprimands him -- the more cooled off their relationship is going to get.

Diane and Max --- although they claim to have this hot-hot-hot sexy relationship -- I don't see them together at all! Zero chemistry. Same for Olivia and Steve - I'm just not feeling this relationship either. I don't see any chemistry there --- it's as if it is really being forced. (Whereas Olivia and Johnny were just naturally extremely hot together!) And speaking of past couples, I liked Ethan and Mya together --- total mixed match, but somehow they were really cute togther --- but again, they're over. And the thought of Ethan being paired with Kristina totally grosses me out!

Alexis and Mac have some potential for a spark in their relationship, if they'd ever let themselves get there.

Ooops, almost forgot Lulu and Dante, and Robin and Patrick. Ok, they've got chemistry. Maybe there's some hope for GH after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Is it just me, or are there no really hot super-couples on GH right now, with the possible exception of Jason and Sam?

Carly and Jax were, at one time, but I'm pretty sure they're over. Maxi and Matt ought to be the bomb, (because they were one of the super-couples of Days of Our Lives for a long time), but on GH so far, they're just not. Sonny and Brenda were supposed to be super-dooper hot together, but somehow not so much, this time around. Michael and Abby started off that way, but I think the more she reprimands him -- the more cooled off their relationship is going to get.

Diane and Max --- although they claim to have this hot-hot-hot sexy relationship -- I don't see them together at all! Zero chemistry. Same for Olivia and Steve - I'm just not feeling this relationship either. I don't see any chemistry there --- it's as if it is really being forced. (Whereas Olivia and Johnny were just naturally extremely hot together!) And speaking of past couples, I liked Ethan and Mya together --- total mixed match, but somehow they were really cute togther --- but again, they're over. And the thought of Ethan being paired with Kristina totally grosses me out!

Alexis and Mac have some potential for a spark in their relationship, if they'd ever let themselves get there.

Ooops, almost forgot Lulu and Dante, and Robin and Patrick. Ok, they've got chemistry. Maybe there's some hope for GH after all.
    I thought for a moment they were going to pair Ethan with Siobhan, and I actually like that pairing. Ethan has a HOT new hair cut--didn't even recognize him at first!

I think they're really playing up the Alexis/Mac friendship angle so they can cut her loose to find another love. I just love her... who in the current cast could they match her up with? I thought there was potential with her and Jax. Maybe she and Sonny will have another go-round. I think Diane/Max are over and she's about to go gaga over that slimey bar owner she was playing strip pool with. She told Max she was going on an extended book tour... who will take care of Sonny's legal needs? Alexis? I haven't read any spoilers, but maybe I'm on to something.
    Count your blessings!

Wow, remember when Mac was the dangerous, sexy bad boy? I'd totally forgotten until his scenes with Alexis yesterday where we saw a little glimpse of the old Mac. Bob Guza totally neutered that character.

They're totally wasting Ethan right now. The haircut suddenly made him much more appealing! I hope they don't pursue the relationship with him and Kristina. Even though she's of age, I still find that pairing inappropriate.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I've always liked Ethan and thought he was a very appealing character --- to me he's been pretty much wasted thoughout his tenure on GH. Would love to see him in the forefront of a storyline.

Wow! The whole 'what-if' sequence with Jason/Sam, Jason/Elizabeth and Jason/Mom (Monica) really says it all --- it looks like he's coming back with either personality # 1 (the original Jason, perhaps with an edge) or personality #3 --- something new, but we don't know what yet. Very intriguing! But wait... if he's not "Jason Morgan the mobster" any more, who will Franco go after when he comes back?????

I broke down and read some spoilers yesterday. If you really want to know who he comes back as, it's out there.
    Meanwhile, I'm finding the "what ifs" very entertaining - especially when they start turning dark.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I broke down and read some spoilers yesterday. If you really want to know who he comes back as, it's out there.
    Meanwhile, I'm finding the "what ifs" very entertaining - especially when they start turning dark.
    I liked that the fantasies weren't all perfect too, although the old Jason Quartermaine was WAY too straight-laced to ever get into cocaine.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I liked that the fantasies weren't all perfect too, although the old Jason Quartermaine was WAY too straight-laced to ever get into cocaine.
    It's almost as if each of them envisioned him as a little mix of everything. I don't watch GH faithfully anymore, but I love catching up on things like this.

I think it's much more realistic to see Jason as a combination of Jason Q and Jason M. It's not as if he'd remember being a Quartermaine and then forget everything that's happened since the first accident.

I can't imagine that the Q's would want NONE of Jason Morgan's personality to stick around. I think there are things they now like about him and, frankly, Jason Quartermaine was kind of a drip.

+ Reply to Thread