+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree761Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

She acts as if she is babysitting a friend's child. When Carly said that Lucien looked just like Sonny, I almost choked!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I hope not, but THAT would be really mind blowing! Speaking of Brenda and Lucien ---- I would've expected Brenda to be joyous and gushing and over-the-moon at the discovery of her son (and what a cutie he is!!!!) --- so I am really put off by her kind of emotionless, detached attitude. She's all 'words' when it comes to "MY son isn't going to be raised by bodyguards" --- but where is the OMG, OMG, OMG I can't believe a have a little boy -- isn't he wonderful, isn't he beautiful, OMG, OMG, OMG??????
    I know, right? Like when he first arrived and they sent him off with the body guards so they could discuss the situation... no way!!!! I wouldn't have let him out of my sight for the next 3 years.
    Count your blessings!

Man, Sonny was all hearts and flowers and in love with Brenda last week and now he's acting like a total schmuck. Since when is ONE MORE kid a problem for him? The guy has spread his seed all over the Eastern seaboard and suddenly he's putting the brakes on procreating?

I'm always shaking my head at the things the wardrobe department puts certain actresses in. Half the time Kelly Monaco is dressed in get-ups that I guess look normal for Port Charles, but IRL would have me thinking, "Who's the hoochie?"

As much as I hate it when they kill a child, I have to admit that it's bringing out great performances in so many actors on the show. I normally am not a big fan of Maxie, but I'm even enjoying her scenes. I remember that the aftermath of BJ's death did the same thing - heartbreaking and compelling at the same time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Jonathan Jackson broke my heart today. Wow, what a performance! I thought all the actors did a great job, but JJ really stood out for me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Critical: So true!

Agreed, yesterday was very creative and I loved the way the intervention was staged. JJ was powerful and moving in his portrayal of Lucky. Will be interesting to see what Luke does now.

I just recently started watching General Hospital again after many many years of not seeing it and have most of the characters figured out and in place. One that I don't know how they came about is Ethan - he is Luke's son? Who is is mother?
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I'm in the same boat, deedreamer. I think wikipedia has detailed info on stuff like that.
    Count your blessings!

The inevitable rumors have now started about GH being canceled. Is this paranoia or just a sign of things to come?Katie Couric | Inside TV | EW.com

They better not cancel General Hospital for some lame Katie Couric show

+ Reply to Thread