+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 483 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree887Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Now wait... did I miss seeing Maxie plant the baggie in Lucky's desk on Monday's show? With the way Ric was talking and acting yesterday... I had convinced myself that he had done it as a means of keeping Liz single and available.

Spinelli is a nutjob and, surprisingly enough, enjoyable to watch. I normally don't like watching over the top characters, but he's actually pretty cool. And even better is watching Jason's reaction to him.... love that!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I "thought" Maxie did it when she was sitting there at his desk waiting for Lucky but I could be wrong.

Spinelli and Jason together are great, I loved when Jason said, "get up those stairs before I throw you down them" or something, too funny!

Spinelli is hilarious. I like how he seems to have a name for all of the females

Goddess = Sam
    Blonde One = Lulu
    Regal one = Monica.

the kid is too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2183652;
    Spinelli is hilarious. I like how he seems to have a name for all of the females

Goddess = Sam
    Blonde One = Lulu
    Regal one = Monica.

the kid is too funny
    Don't forget that he calls Jason "Dark One". I know, you were only talking about the females but I had to put that in there. He also called Lulu (or was it Georgie) "Mouthy one" the other day when they were trying to figure out who killed Rick Webber.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought Jason was "Stone Cold"

He calls Sonny the Godfather, doesn't he?

and I'm sure he has a name for Alcazar, just can't think what it is.

off topic, who else here thinks Professor Marquez is SUPER HOT? And was that actor on Port Charles? if it's the same guy, he is aging very nicely

Oooh, Rockytop... good call. Eddie Matos (the dashing Dr. Marquez) was indeed on Port Charles, too. I only caught that show a few times so I would have never made the connection!

Karna.... I only half paid attention to Monday's show, so I fully expect that it was me that's in error on that one. And I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Maxie thinks she's going to get out of the pregnancy even if she stood a snowball's chance of getting Lucky to come back to her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

These soap characters who fake pregnancies never seem to think that far ahead. She may try to steal a baby when the time comes. Elizabeth's baby would be too obvious. maybe we'll have another crossover like with OLTL's Kellie (well her bro, actually) stealing Babe's baby on AMC.

Maybe Maxie will try to steal the new Chandler baby? They should be due at close to the same time

It will be interesting to say the least to see what happens with Maxie.

The Prof isn't quite my type, I like Patrick and Nikolas

So it was Ric! He wants her back???? I wonder if Ric recognizes the voice.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread