+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree941Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Imperfect1: Bingo! It was painful to watch.
    Last edited by elleprn; 02-28-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Forgot the 1

Wow! I'll spoiler it in case it's too soon:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brenda outed Theo's wife without knowing it! The look on his face!
    Count your blessings!

I'm over this whole Balkan storyline. None of it makes sense. Suzanne is Theo's wife, so why did he need to blackmail Siobhan to find out what Brenda's wedding plans were when his WIFE was with Brenda all the time? It's asinine. I like Daniel Bengali, but the storyline sucks.

I've watched soaps for most of my life and, even when it's a totally far out story or explanation, I'll go with it if they can sell it well enough. They're not selling me on this storyline.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm over this whole Balkan storyline. None of it makes sense. Suzanne is Theo's wife, so why did he need to blackmail Siobhan to find out what Brenda's wedding plans were when his WIFE was with Brenda all the time? It's asinine. I like Daniel Bengali, but the storyline sucks.

I've watched soaps for most of my life and, even when it's a totally far out story or explanation, I'll go with it if they can sell it well enough. They're not selling me on this storyline.
    I've disliked the whole Balkan thing from the beginning, especially Daniel Bengali's part in it, but I think the good news is that it looks like the Balkan storyline is, for all intents and purposes, pretty much over --- unless he pulls a "Franco" and gets away --- only to come back and terrorize Port Charles again and again.

so who do we predict the driver was that hit Jake? I am hoping it is psycho Lisa and she gets carted off.

Also, I am a little miffed at this storyline. Been there done that. Maxi-BJ

I'm saying it was Carly.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    so who do we predict the driver was that hit Jake? I am hoping it is psycho Lisa and she gets carted off.

Also, I am a little miffed at this storyline. Been there done that. Maxi-BJ
    Yep!! That's why I'm choosing not to watch this week... heartbreaking the first time. Don't need a repeat.

Why not the other boy? There's so much potential with a future Jake/Jason storyline. Oh well. I hope it's not Luke who hit him. He had been drinking and has been drinking steadily since... wouldn't go to Lucky at the hospital.
    Count your blessings!

They sure do like to keep Morgan away from the action. Why wasn't he at the hospital for Jocelyn? Talk about a casting error, this one has to rank right at the top.

I know this is just a soap, but come on. All of the sudden, Terrell is not only an Internist, Pediatric Orthopedist and now a Nephrologist and transplant surgeon extraordanaire! Why he is so good, Jocelyn is now resting in her crib with nary a tube or machine in sight. He must have had one hell of a residency!

+ Reply to Thread