+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

So did Sam ever find out her pregnancy test result??
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Sam's pregnancy test was negative.

The test was negative and, although Sam told Jason she was fine with not having kids, it was clear that she was really upset not to be pregnant. Obviously, that's going to be a future storyline - Sam getting pregnant and then hiding it from Jason. No one in PC can ever be honest, can they?

This whole Balkan storyline is boring the hell out of me. I like Daniel Benzali a lot, but the writing is crap. They delayed what I think are some more important storylines for this too. In one case, they hired an actor I really like and then delayed everything indefinitely. Who knows if that story is ever going to happen now. I think, in that specific instance, it was a Franco-related delay.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

The Balkan storyline has become so illogical and annoying and improbable that it boggles the mind!!! First, the premise that this infamously notorious, powerful, cruel, and violent Eastern European mafia-syndicate crime boss should turn out to be a highly prominent, well respected for 30 years American (or British) attorney in a major New York law firm is so unlikely, it's ridiculous. Lawyers' actions are subject to intense scrutiny by their State Bar - so it's pretty unlikely (to say the least) that such an 'upstanding' prominent attorney could get away with violent crimes for very long. Second, what are the chances, people, that in 2007, before Brenda had become well known, before she was a model or anything famous, she just happens to meet, across the world in a tiny village IN AFRICA, Suzanne, the mother of the very man she inadvertently had just killed (of course at that time NO ONE EVEN KNEW that he had been killed, let alone who killed him!!!!) and that this mother just also happened to be the wife of this infamous crime boss who was also the victim's father. So was it PLANNED then, that Brenda should meet Suzanne in this very unlikely remote corner of the world, right after she not only kills Suzanne's son but also aborts his baby? (Come on, we pretty much know it was Alexander's baby and not Dante's baby!) And further, was it PLANNED that, again, before Suzanne + the Balkan supposedly even knew their son had been killed, that they should stalk and attempt to murder Brenda for FOUR YEARS, but in the meantime that Suzanne would nurture Brenda, become her best friend, make her the face of Carulo, and give her world-wide fame????? Or was this some huge coincidence???? What????

I think the father of the baby was Jax. It will all blow up in Carly's face. Let's wait and see...................

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I think the father of the baby was Jax. It will all blow up in Carly's face. Let's wait and see...................
    If only!!!!!! That would make my day! Hell, that would make my YEAR!

I'm hoping Carly unleashes the hounds at the wedding & they all bite her in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I'm hoping Carly unleashes the hounds at the wedding & they all bite her in the ass.
    Would love that! Great story yesterday. Was humorous, sexy, dramatic, romantic... let's hope next week can keep the momentum.

I just read that the girl mentioned in all the spoilers above has in fact been unfired & will be sticking around. Producers listened to the fans & a new contract is pending. Formal announcement is apparantely going to happen this week.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I just read that the girl mentioned in all the spoilers above has in fact been unfired & will be sticking around. Producers listened to the fans & a new contract is pending. Formal announcement is apparantely going to happen this week.
    I hope that's true! I happen to love that actress and I can't believe TPTB would even consider firing someone with that much history on the show. So far, I can only find info on Examiner.com and Twitter, but I hope it's true!

As for the of the spoilers I posted above,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think that Nancy Lee Grahn and Lisa Lo Cicero are the most likely to be either fired or taken off contract. This show doesn't seem to value older actresses at all. It's a shame, because the two of them, along with Becky Herbst are, I think, the strongest actresses on the show. I wish they'd get rid of BrookLynn, Siobhan and Lisa instead of any of those three vets.

I can't believe the casting people got Christina and Molly AND the latest Michael recast so right and got the new Morgan WRONG. He cute and pleasant enough, but he's not anything special like the other kids on the show.

I wonder, does anyone actually think Sonny and Brenda will get married? Does anyone care?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread