+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4135313;
    It's not a Brenda thing, it's a Vanessa thing. She's just always worn her sleeves that way.
    she did it on BH 90210 also

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4135553;
    Maybe she has unsightly warts on her wrists.

More likely, she just has poor circulation...or not enough insulation to keep her warm!

I thought it was strange that they would have the bus crash on a Wednesday. I didn't know they were showing repeats on Thursday and Friday.

Any guesses as to who's toast in the crash? I vote for the driver - he's definitely the expendable crew member. I wouldn't be sad if they killed off Morgan either, just because they haven't done a thing with the character since the recast. I'd love it if they brought the previous actor back. He was terrific. While they may have been pretty open about the crash happening, I haven't found much in the way of spoilers about who dies.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

My guess is Morgan is a goner.

Who's toast spoilers:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristina, Molly, Michael, Maxi, and Matt are all mentioned in future spoilers beyond the crash, so not them. "Michael and Kristina lose a friend in the crash"
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4135553;
    But I will say I only saw her on a few of her "Las Vegas" shows and don't recall the sleeves over the wrists in any of those shows ... odd. I mean it was something allot of actresses did back when she was doing it on GH and BH 90210 ... and then it all stopped but she still does it.

TODAY ... wow, the bus crash was pretty intense.
    KAREN

Sometimes I get stuck on details... like how freezing it was and yet nobody had their coats zipped or hoods up.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4137166;
    Any guesses as to who's toast in the crash? I vote for the driver - he's definitely the expendable crew member. I wouldn't be sad if they killed off Morgan either, just because they haven't done a thing with the character since the recast. I'd love it if they brought the previous actor back. He was terrific. While they may have been pretty open about the crash happening, I haven't found much in the way of spoilers about who dies.
    I was right on one of the deaths. Now we just have to wait and see if Morgan makes it.

I think Olivia is safe. My guess is that she'll be touch-and-go for a while - allowing various actors some dramatic "death bed" scenes - and then she'll recover.

At least this storyline is giving more actors screen time. They get so focused on certain characters that everyone else gets pushed to the back burner. I like Brenda, but I don't want this to become the Brenda Show any more than I want it to be Mafia Hospital.

Gut - I focus on how hot the studio must be in those winter coats and how that fake snow must stick to your skin.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Does anyone think this accident will "change" Carly for the better? I can't take anymore of her raging vindictiveness!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4138947;
    Does anyone think this accident will "change" Carly for the better? I can't take anymore of her raging vindictiveness!
    Oh, I doubt it!

Just imagine if Morgan dies while Dante was helping his mother. Carly would vow to destroy him.....even more than she already has!

+ Reply to Thread