+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 450 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree751Likes

Thread: General Hospital

thanks Broadway!

I am in my last week of school until I get a two week break, so I am hoping that they give me some really good episodes to watch.

Question:
    Why is Ric all of a sudden in love with Elizabeth again? Anyone?

Not really sure, kim. I can't tell if Ric's apparent desire to confess (he went to confession the day before yesterday) his sins is truly an awakening on his part.... but he seems to feel that she was the love of his life and now he really wants to do something about it. I think that would be interesting, as when they were good they were good.. and he's been very, very protective of her since her pregnancy.

But, knowing Ric, it just might all be a sham trying to make him look like a good guy since he knows that he's in some deep trouble at this point.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I miss Felicia too I always liked her! I am wondering where she is while her oldest daughter is off causing chaos and being a trouble maker!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2178073;
    Not really sure, kim. I can't tell if Ric's apparent desire to confess (he went to confession the day before yesterday) his sins is truly an awakening on his part.... but he seems to feel that she was the love of his life and now he really wants to do something about it. I think that would be interesting, as when they were good they were good.. and he's been very, very protective of her since her pregnancy.

But, knowing Ric, it just might all be a sham trying to make him look like a good guy since he knows that he's in some deep trouble at this point.

Thanks for your insight, Broadway. If Ric sees his whole world falling apart maybe he is trying to find that last time he was truly happy? And he sees Elizabeth pregnant and thinks of their baby?

Okay... I just glanced away for the last two seconds of today's show... and when I looked back I could tell that Lucky had walked in on something shocking. Did he walk in on Maxie??

Oh wait... just saw the preview. Elizabeth apparently found pills in something of his? And she just might blurt out to him that the baby is not his.

Bummer. I want him to catch Maxie. What in the heck does she think she's going to do with this fake pregnancy? Is she going to pretend to lose it, and then how is she going to get a hospital to go along with that one?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2178073;
    he went to confession the day before yesterday
    I'm surprised the confessional didn't go up in flames

Yeah Maxie planted some pills in the drawer of Lucky's desk. Maybe she thinks she can tempt him or something I can't wait until everyone finds out she's not pregnant. She looked awfully worried when Lucky said he was going to start going to her appointments.

Anyone think that either Alan or Monica will be the one involved in Rick Webber's death?

I was thinking Luke myself. I wasn't watching at the time of Rick's death but didn't Luke show up shortly after or something?

Okay. Liz was going to leave Lucky a note and Ric wouldn't let her open Lucky's drawer. She did anyway and found a baggie of pills in the drawer. Not sure if they were planted by Ric or Maxie but whatever. Lucky took a drug test and it came back negative for drugs but Liz walked away anyway. Ric went to confession again today and as he was leaving we saw the hand of the priest. We finally got a quasi-glimpse of the actor portraying the priest. For those who haven't read this in SOD yet: the actor who portrayed Manny Ruiz is back as Manny's spiritual twin brother. Yes, that's him as the priest who has been taking Ric's confessions. I, too, think Monica and Alan had something to do with Rick's death. But why would they allow Laura to believe she did it and cause her and her family so much pain??? And what is with LuLu busting in on an intimate moment between Sam and Jason and dumping creepy computer geek on them? By the way, I don't know how many of you watched this show but the woman who portrays Epiphany was on an old episode of Touched By An Angel. I watched it last week. I don't remember the title of the episode but there was a man who was taking care of his 2 nephews. The younger nephew is always being bullied so he takes up boxing to fight back and he gets to meet his idol Muhammed Ali. Well, Epiphany's portrayer played a neighbor in the small run down neighborhood they lived in.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm sorry but Liz is a bee-YOTCH!! Can't she see Lucky is trying really hard to get her back? Not many people can kick a drug habit as quickly as he did. I was just glad that Maxie told Mac the truth about not giving Lucky any pills even though she did plant the baggie in Lucky's desk.

Am I the only one that thinks Spinelli is hilarious? I just crack up at all his scenes. I loved when he was gushing over what's her name, the Q's housekeeper

+ Reply to Thread