+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

If Suzanne were the Balkan, it seems as though she could have gotten rid of Brenda multiple times in multiple ways without any interference. This one confuses me as well.

I just read an interesting spoiler in the new TV Guide regarding the annual cast encompassing "big event":
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Supposedly there is going to be a bus accident involving all the kids on GH from toddler to teen. There will be winter trip somewhere and the bus slides off the highway, down a cliff...some such. Anyway, apparently all Sonny's kids are on the bus, and they are promising two deaths. Bye-bye recast Morgan maybe?...
    Sounds like this could actually make for a compelling, tragic...dare I say realistic...story that will effect every one and could have consequences for years. Provided they do it right of course
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4127310;
    I just read an interesting spoiler in the new TV Guide regarding the annual cast encompassing "big event":
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Supposedly there is going to be a bus accident involving all the kids on GH from toddler to teen. There will be winter trip somewhere and the bus slides off the highway, down a cliff...some such. Anyway, apparently all Sonny's kids are on the bus, and they are promising two deaths. Bye-bye recast Morgan maybe?...
    Sounds like this could actually make for a compelling, tragic...dare I say realistic...story that will effect every one and could have consequences for years. Provided they do it right of course
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'd guess that there's at least one "expendable crew member" - either the bus driver or Morgan's little friend. The people on the bus are supposed to be: Michael, Kristina, Molly, Morgan, Hunter (this is likely Morgan's friend) and Cameron. Steve, Olivia, Matt and Maxie (this list is from here: General Hospital Spoilers). I wouldn't be sad if Morgan was killed since the recast is horrible. If it was the previous actor, I would be very sad, although they probably wouldn't kill him off since he was so popular. Olivia is supposed to be the most seriously injured, so maybe she dies later. I haven't read any casting spoilers, so I don't know if anyone is leaving. Of that list, I think Hunter and Morgan are the most likely candidates, along with the bus driver.

I felt so sad for Michael yesterday. When will Carly realize that he's never going to be able to do "normal" things like other kids his age? I hope this rejection from Abby doesn't set him back. It felt like he was finally dealing with what happened in prison.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Now I wish the Balkan would take Carly. So tired of Tracy, and she's looking a bit tired herself. Love Johnny again! Good way to stick it to Lisa.............. Is it just me or does Brenda have more teeth than the rest of us? The sleeve over the hands thing doesn't bode well on a middle age woman. Note to wardrobe, buy Brenda a new top!

Ha - Jerry Jax and his 9 lives. That spoiler should shake things up. When's it supposed to go down?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4127455;
    Now I wish the Balkan would take Carly. So tired of Tracy, and she's looking a bit tired herself. Love Johnny again! Good way to stick it to Lisa.............. Is it just me or does Brenda have more teeth than the rest of us? The sleeve over the hands thing doesn't bode well on a middle age woman. Note to wardrobe, buy Brenda a new top!
    Vanessa's always worn her sleeves like that - even when she was on the show before. It's just how the likes them. I don't think it's a circulation issue, although she doesn't have much body fat for insulation.

Gut - the spoilers on the site I linked to say that storyline starts at the end of the month.

I wanted to strangle Carly today when Michael was talking about Abby probably breaking their date because she's afraid of him. She really is a toxic parent.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4127455;
    Hahaha elleprn, Totally agree with your comments. I also wish the Balkan (or anybody) would cause Carly to leave --- one way or the other!!! (But as much as it PAINS me to do so, I have to give credit to Carly for standing up to Jerry yesterday! She's definitely got b*lls, and isn't afraid of anything or anyone! Too bad that same moxie is so toxic [great word, Critical!] to Michael!)

Johnny's been disappointing me lately, so I'm also glad he's sticking it to Lisa. I'm so happy that FINALLY somebody's getting the upper hand with her!

I'm really surprised that Vanessa (Brenda) hasn't changed her look in all these years. And especially the overly-long sleeves thing. But I notice that I don't think of her as a middle-aged woman --- I still see her as a youngish woman, especially in relation to Sonny who's really looking old(er) these days - I guess we're all gettin old. Sigh. . .

Like I said before, she was in her 20s when I started watching when my children were born and my oldest is 24 now, so do the math.
    I was kind of hoping that Carly hearing every argument she has against Brenda spewing out of Jerry's mouth might wake her up to how ridiculous she's being.
    So, is Claire gone now? Leave the door open for her to come back pregnant.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So this Theo character is infiltrating PC in a big way --- first he's a troublesome patient and now he's the Balkan. Looks like he'll be around for a while and he's pretty unpleasant. Now that we know he's the Balkan, I wonder why, when Diane and Alexis were first telling him about the Brenda/Dante/Balkan situation, that he made a point of saying that he knew of (or had heard of) the Balkan. . . So now that we know (for sure ???) that Jerry's not the Balkan, it doesn't much matter --- he'll still be around for a while to cause mayhem and other destruction in his slimy-not-so-charming way.

Back to Theo/the Balkan for a sec. . . do you think that since Robin has befriended him, sort of, and that he helped her a bit with Lisa --- that now that we know he's the Balkan, he might take care of Lisa for Robin????

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4127931;
    Like I said before, she was in her 20s when I started watching when my children were born and my oldest is 24 now, so do the math.
    I was kind of hoping that Carly hearing every argument she has against Brenda spewing out of Jerry's mouth might wake her up to how ridiculous she's being.
    So, is Claire gone now? Leave the door open for her to come back pregnant.
    She started on the show in 1992, when she was 23 or 24. She's 42 now.

I missed yesterday's show, so I didn't see the reveal about Theo being the Balkan, darnit. I wish I hadn't read this thread yet! I love Daniel Benzali, so I'm glad they're giving him more to do than a SL that will help Robin with her life and career. I was worried that his was going to be another guest spot like Michael Learned had a few months back. That was fine, but I'd like to see DB do more than come on the show and die nobly!

+ Reply to Thread