+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree858Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4116783;
    I wouldn't be too sad if Spinelli left town. He's sort of a one-note character and he's been on the show WAY longer than he was supposed to be. I think the part was supposed to last for a few episodes. I find myself just annoyed with him most of the time.
    Totally agree. Spinelli is annoying but tolerable at best, and an annoying distraction most of the time. I now fast-forward past 90% of his scenes.

Maybe Spinelli will become an innocent bystander/victim of The Balkan, get really injured in some way & Lisa & Patrick will have to perform emergency on him, he lives but he is very disfigured. They send him away to rehab & he shows up a couple of years later looking completely different....

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4117329;
    Maybe Spinelli will become an innocent bystander/victim of The Balkan, get really injured in some way & Lisa & Patrick will have to perform emergency on him, he lives but he is very disfigured. They send him away to rehab & he shows up a couple of years later looking completely different....
    I guess they could (look at Todd on OLTL), but I hope they don't. It's not the actor I have a problem with - it's the character. My guess is that, in the hands of another actor, Spinelli might be even more irritating!

So, ABC did a photo shoot of some of the hot guys on various shows - it's very Santa hats in the snow and all that. There, on the end of Chad Duell (Michael) and I was feeling like a dirty old woman because he looked really good. Then I looked it up and found out he's 22 and now I don't feel so bad!

Speaking of Michael, I'm actually enjoying this relationship between him and the stripper whose name I cannot remember for some reason. Although I hate to admit it, I can see why they recast the part. The previous actor would have a harder time playing this storyline. Obviously, the Morgan recast has been much less of a success - we hardly see him! Did they send him to the attic to get his skis?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Tsk, tsk, tsk! After protecting bad-girl Lisa and now shooting the Balkan's man, he's pretty much blown any chance of redemption now! I don't know where they're going with his character but I don't like it! I liked the sweet Johnny -- not this crazy acting-out Johnny

Is it me or is John Ingle looking really old lately? He also looks like he's put on a good amount of weight. It was really noticeable in that scene with Luke and Edward. I wonder if he's ill.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I've read that there is talk of Suzanne being the "Balkan".

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4122957;
    I've read that there is talk of Suzanne being the "Balkan".
    Wouldn't that be an interestig twist! Just when I was getting used to the idea of Lucky in a non-Elizabeth romance... and liking it!

Felt sorry for Dante yesterday as he was drinking away his sorrows over Brenda. Lulu's not going to be too happy about that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4123217;
    Wouldn't that be an interestig twist! Just when I was getting used to the idea of Lucky in a non-Elizabeth romance... and liking it!Felt sorry for Dante yesterday as he was drinking away his sorrows over Brenda. Lulu's not going to be too happy about that situation.
    What does that have to do with Lucky & Suzanne being the Balkan? I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4123398;
    What does that have to do with Lucky & Suzanne being the Balkan? I'm lost.
    Oops! You're right... read too quickly and confused Suzanne with Siobhan!

BUT-- if Suzanne ends up being the Balkan then better yet! Lucky is free to continue romancing Siobhan and Suzanne can just go away...

I don't get it. Someone please explain to me why you're all thinking Suzanne could be the Balkan? She's not a crime boss. . . if she was, wouldn't Brenda have noticed this in all the years they've worked together? Surely, if anyone knows a crime boss when she sees one, it's Brenda!

+ Reply to Thread