Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Until Lisa is gone, I am

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4112488;
    Until Lisa is gone, I am
    Click to see Spoiler:
    See you in a year or so. The actress just re-upped for another year.

I don't know what it is, but I'm sort of underwhelmed by the show lately. I find that I just don't care about most of the characters right now
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I DID care about Johnny ---- until yesterday!!! What's the deal with him protecting Lisa???? With that stupid grin on his face??? That really pi$$ed me off. I know this is just a soap opera, but dang it, if that is the direction he's going to be going in, I am really not likin it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4112505;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    See you in a year or so. The actress just re-upped for another year.

I don't know what it is, but I'm sort of underwhelmed by the show lately. I find that I just don't care about most of the characters right now
    Underwhelmed is a good description... I had all these high hopes for Brendas return vamping up the show. They've dragged it out too long and have created so many tangents that I'm not sure I care anymore. The best part of Brenda and Sonny was their wonderful passion and chemistry together and it has been so minimal to non-existant.

"The Hangover" Las Vegas story of Luke and gang was just silly beyond words... cheesy.

I guess I missed out on anything that made Johnny likeable. This latest thing with Lisa just drags out a storyline that has already gone on too long. The basic premise that nobody in Robin's circle can help her nail this psycho bimbo (who happens to also be a gifted surgeon) just insults our intelligence. Move on GH!
    Count your blessings!

I reckon I must be the slowest person on earth. I just finally got it. Brenda killed The Balkans son. But, if Dante hid the body, how does The Balkan know that?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4114782;
    I reckon I must be the slowest person on earth. I just finally got it. Brenda killed The Balkans son. But, if Dante hid the body, how does The Balkan know that?
    I believe the body was recently discovered, the Balkan must have had reason to suspect Brenda and Dante as the killers but how and why is beyond my knowledge!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4114784;
    I believe the body was recently discovered, the Balkan must have had reason to suspect Brenda and Dante as the killers but how and why is beyond my knowledge!
    He must've had access to one of Spinelli's hidden video cameras . . .

News on Spinelli:

'General Hospital' actor Bradford Anderson has been cast in the TNT pilot 'The Rabbit Factory,' which stars Steven Weber and D.L. Hughley. If the pilot is picked up by TNT -- and it's a good bet with that kind of star power -- Anderson will likely have to leave the soaps ... although double duty might be a possibility.

I wouldn't be too sad if Spinelli left town. He's sort of a one-note character and he's been on the show WAY longer than he was supposed to be. I think the part was supposed to last for a few episodes. I find myself just annoyed with him most of the time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread