+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Sorry, but I don't get to watch all of every ep. or even every day, so I could have missed it. The Kristina actress had been sick, so maybe that was an intended plot that got cancelled and nobody caught it in the review. Seems like small potatoes compared to the other story lines.
    So Brenda finally bares all to Jason and he sits there unflinching. What did she think he was going to do... go screaming from the room like a little girl? Now I want to know if the baby was this guy's she killed (Alex?), and if it grew up to be anyone we know. Who could be adopted... Patrick's brother? Siobhan? Lisa?
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4101955;
    So Brenda finally bares all to Jason and he sits there unflinching. What did she think he was going to do... go screaming from the room like a little girl? Now I want to know if the baby was this guy's she killed (Alex?), and if it grew up to be anyone we know. Who could be adopted... Patrick's brother? Siobhan? Lisa?
    What baby??? OMG! The 'Brenda feeling faint when Dante finds her on the floor' baby? Those events supposedly happened in 2007, which means that if we're talking aboaut that baby, he/she would only be 3 or 4 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4101108;
    Everybody assumes Lisa is doing all this stuff to Robin. Could it be somebody else that we don't know about?
    That's what I was asking too (sort of). Was anything actually shown on screen that would indicate that Lisa caused the fire?

I didn't spoiler it, because it's been on commercials (and I thought on the show), but Brenda and Dante refer to not telling anyone about the baby. I didn't realize his first time guarding her was that recently. I don't know how old he's supposed to be on the show. I know they're trying to pretend Brenda is still young, but she was at least 20 when my daughter was born 24 years ago. I don't know any supermodels who are 44, but hey - it's all fantasy, right?
    Count your blessings!

Where has Skye gone?

If I remember correctly, it was kind of vague, but I think Skye left to go back "home" to her little daughter -- wherever she and her daughter had been living.

I am sooooooo glad that Carly told Jason the truth --- that the other cop thought that Dante slept with Brenda -- but never actually saw them together.And even better, that Jason told that to Dante, so that now, FINALLY at least that bit of the story is out in the open. That will give Brenda and Dante a little bit of leverage when Carly comes around with her smirky little smile, accusing them of sleeping together. And what if they had? They were both single and neither Brenda nor Dante knew that Dante was Sonny's son. (Yes, if that were true, Dante would've lied to Lulu, and he would have to suffer the consequences of that. But it's still not like Brenda and Dante did anything "wrong.")

And I'm soooooo glad that Maxi actually saw Lisa starting to put something in Robin's IV. Lisa will probably get away with it, cause I don't think she had time to actually inject anything into the IV, but at least this should help Robin prove she's not crazy because no matter what, Lisa should never have been allowed to administer any medication to Robin under their circumstances, and now Robin has a witness to that, and the fact that Lisa ran out of the room when Maxi caught her.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4109912;
    I am sooooooo glad that Carly told Jason the truth --- that the other cop thought that Dante slept with Brenda -- but never actually saw them together.And even better, that Jason told that to Dante, so that now, FINALLY at least that bit of the story is out in the open. That will give Brenda and Dante a little bit of leverage when Carly comes around with her smirky little smile, accusing them of sleeping together. And what if they had? They were both single and neither Brenda nor Dante knew that Dante was Sonny's son. (Yes, if that were true, Dante would've lied to Lulu, and he would have to suffer the consequences of that. But it's still not like Brenda and Dante did anything "wrong.")

And I'm soooooo glad that Maxi actually saw Lisa starting to put something in Robin's IV. Lisa will probably get away with it, cause I don't think she had time to actually inject anything into the IV, but at least this should help Robin prove she's not crazy because no matter what, Lisa should never have been allowed to administer any medication to Robin under their circumstances, and now Robin has a witness to that, and the fact that Lisa ran out of the room when Maxi caught her.

I loved that scene yesterday! It was very quick and real and funny too. The whole Lisa/Robin storyline is a bit overboard and I hope they wrap it up quickly. Is the Robin actress pregnant and thats why the need for the weird storyline? I also thought they were going to move the Brenda/Dante/Sonny story into closure soon with November sweeps. I know I'm inpatient, but feel they are drrrraaaaaagggggiiiinnngggg this thing out!

I am VERY frustrated with the Robin/Lisa storyline. Maxi needs to cuddle up to Spinelli so he can find a security camera that seems to be on every street corner in Port Charles to back up some of Robin's claims. Sonny, Jason, and Uncle Max should be bearing down on Lisa so she can't move without someone watching her. A guard should be outside Robin's door - one of Sonny's henchmen can be relieved from watching Brenda since she has Dante now. ANYTHING! Maybe I blinked, but didn't Lisa kill a nurse when she abducted Robin the time she ended up in a well? Ummmm... hello? No follow up there? If they're going to keep Lisa around, let her shift her focus and obsess on Jax so she can go head to head with Carly. Now that's a show I'd pay to watch.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4110496;
    I am VERY frustrated with the Robin/Lisa storyline. Maxi needs to cuddle up to Spinelli so he can find a security camera that seems to be on every street corner in Port Charles to back up some of Robin's claims. Sonny, Jason, and Uncle Max should be bearing down on Lisa so she can't move without someone watching her. A guard should be outside Robin's door - one of Sonny's henchmen can be relieved from watching Brenda since she has Dante now. ANYTHING! Maybe I blinked, but didn't Lisa kill a nurse when she abducted Robin the time she ended up in a well? Ummmm... hello? No follow up there? If they're going to keep Lisa around, let her shift her focus and obsess on Jax so she can go head to head with Carly. Now that's a show I'd pay to watch.
    And that's the best idea that I've heard in a long time!!!

+ Reply to Thread