+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree954Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4094814;
    Either the Balkan or the guy who's been following Lucky. I don't know if the Balkan would risk being there himself since they know Lucky is a spy, and not Ronan. On the other hand, if they think he has Brenda, who knows? Is there any Interpol back-up here? My big question is... Why doesn't Brenda just tell Jason the truth? It's not like he hasn't killed anyone or has her up on a pedestal like everyone else. She wouldn't have to tell Dante's part in the story.
    I know! Now that we know that Dante + Brenda's secret has to do with a murder and not a love affair (phew!!!! ) I wonder too, why Brenda just doesn't tell Jason what the big secret is.

By the way, I really like Lucky and Jason working together --- and I like Dante working with them too. Too bad Jason and Dante are on opposite sides of the law --- and nowadays Lucky doesn't know which side of the law he wants to be on any more. . .

PS, Does anyone know why GH chose to rerun that old episode this week? I'm wondering if it was to remind us about Alcazar --- perhaps maybe he could be the Balkan.

I believe all 3 ABC soaps ran an old episode that day. It was meant to highlight a particlar romance.

By the way, I like this girl Siobhan. Who is she in real life? Anyone know?

Boy, that whole Brenda-escape + shoot-out thing was just. . . weird! The only good that came out of it was that now finally the Brenda/Dante history will come out in the open, and we can move on with current storylines.

And speaking of weird, I really thought that once Lisa was committed to Shadybrook that would be the end of her on GH, but this new chapter in the Lisa-torments-Robin storyline is really creepy (and sort of clever). I guess we're in for a lot more of it, but eventually it has to end up in the same place, with her getting caught and Robin being vindicated. But, I believe that Lisa is included in the permanent cast list of GH, so where could they possibly go with her character once this whole thing is over?

And last but not least, don't you just love Carly laying on the couch covered in candy waiting for Jax to come and seduce her. . . while Jax is out checking on Brenda. Boo hoo, Carly.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4096202;
    Boy, that whole Brenda-escape + shoot-out thing was just. . . weird! The only good that came out of it was that now finally the Brenda/Dante history will come out in the open, and we can move on with current storylines.

And speaking of weird, I really thought that once Lisa was committed to Shadybrook that would be the end of her on GH, but this new chapter in the Lisa-torments-Robin storyline is really creepy (and sort of clever). I guess we're in for a lot more of it, but eventually it has to end up in the same place, with her getting caught and Robin being vindicated. But, I believe that Lisa is included in the permanent cast list of GH, so where could they possibly go with her character once this whole thing is over?

And last but not least, don't you just love Carly laying on the couch covered in candy waiting for Jax to come and seduce her. . . while Jax is out checking on Brenda. Boo hoo, Carly.

Carly, the woman you just love to watch as things go wrong around her.

I haven't seen anyone mention it before, but I'd like to say, I just can't get behind the new Morgan. He seems to be really weak in the acting department. Always smiling & mumbling lines. Bring back the other kid.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4097194;
    I haven't seen anyone mention it before, but I'd like to say, I just can't get behind the new Morgan. He seems to be really weak in the acting department. Always smiling & mumbling lines. Bring back the other kid.
    You mean he's actually been on the show lately? I don't watch every day, but still, I haven't seen him in months! The definitely need to bring back Aaron (the first Aaron, since both actors are named Aaron!) Unfortunately - or I guess fortunately for him - he's been getting lots of work, so I doubt he'll be back. He was only replaced because he wanted to do another project and it conflicted with GH. I wish they'd figured out a way to work with his schedule 'cause this new kid is pretty bad.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Very bummed to read on another site that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa has extended her contract until Dec. 2011
    . Ugh.
    Count your blessings!

You know those little summaries that come out in the Sunday paper? I read last week that Molly asked Michael for help because she had found out that Kristina was nominated for home coming queen just so the other girls could make fun of her....Did I sleep through this whole thing? I don't remember that happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4099682;
    Very bummed to read on another site that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa has extended her contract until Dec. 2011
    . Ugh.
    Oh noooo!!! I am really uncomfortable with the Lisa torturing Robin storyline. I would be ok with Lisa staying on the show if she was rehabilitated --- even if there was a continued 'cold war' stalemate with Robin -- but I'm just not a fan of violence on tv or otherwise.

Did I miss something???? Did Lisa actually start the fire, or did she really just go in the house to save Robin (and Emma)? I remember seeing smoking wrapping papers next to the fireplace, so I assumed that some of them got too close to the fire. Could Lisa have, somehow, dropped a burning match onto them, or something like that?

Everybody assumes Lisa is doing all this stuff to Robin. Could it be somebody else that we don't know about?

PS: Does anyone have an answer for the question I asked a couple of posts back?

+ Reply to Thread