+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Crazy thought, but...could the "Balkan" be Jerry Jacks? It would make total sense for the Brenda connection as well as pulling in all the other PC folks. He always seems to turn up like a bad penny when you least expect it. I'm sure Jerry could have reinvented himself yet again, this time as, well, a Balkan All this secrecy it has to be someone we know. Or maybe another Cassadine?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4087210;
    Crazy thought, but...could the "Balkan" be Jerry Jacks? It would make total sense for the Brenda connection as well as pulling in all the other PC folks. He always seems to turn up like a bad penny when you least expect it. I'm sure Jerry could have reinvented himself yet again, this time as, well, a Balkan All this secrecy it has to be someone we know. Or maybe another Cassadine?
    I also think it's going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jerry!
    He has got away with so much in Port Charles... this time I think he will pay the price at least I hope so!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4087210;
    Not such a crazy thought, Katy, I think you might be right. I read somewhere that it is very likely to be one of the former GH bad guys. I've never particularly cared for the actor who recently played Jerry (I loved the original Jerry Jax though) --- if we have to have a new monster on the show, I hope they'll, at least, recast him.

PS Speaking of originals and replacements, I think Jonathan Jackson is doing a great, great job and is totally believable at being Lucky once again. And isn't his Irish brogue charming!

Love GH, but is anyone else over this whole Brenda debacle? I DVR this every day and it seems like all I see is her face with that feral grin on it. It doesn't matter if she is happy or sad, same stupid grin!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4088818;
    Love GH, but is anyone else over this whole Brenda debacle? I DVR this every day and it seems like all I see is her face with that feral grin on it. It doesn't matter if she is happy or sad, same stupid grin!
    I agree, elleprn, but it does serve one purpose. . . if there's more of Brenda's face on the screen, that means there's less of Carly's face on the screen. And although Brenda has never been a favorite of mine, there is one thing that I'm enjoying about her this time around: in her earlier incarnation she was really serious and intense, but in spite of all the hyped up drama, she is smiling a lot now, which I like a lot better, and her spontaneous laugh just knocks me out! It really is adorable. That alone, for me, is worth all of her screen time. Someone above said that her laugh is very much like Julia Robert's laugh! I think so too, and both are great and very contageous!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4087813;
    Not such a crazy thought, Katy, I think you might be right. I read somewhere that it is very likely to be one of the former GH bad guys. I've never particularly cared for the actor who recently played Jerry (I loved the original Jerry Jax though) --- if we have to have a new monster on the show, I hope they'll, at least, recast him.

PS Speaking of originals and replacements, I think Jonathan Jackson is doing a great, great job and is totally believable at being Lucky once again. And isn't his Irish brogue charming!
    I loved the original Jerry Jax too! Tall, dark and rugged! Wish they'd bring him back, but if not him, I would like to see a new actor casted into that role.

The Brenda/Dante storyline is interesting... hope they don't draw out the silly replaying of the same gelato memory over and over though. Give us something good to mull over!

At least now we know a bunch more about the Dante/Brenda secret.

So Brenda shot the guy, and Dante threw him in the water, and 6 months ago they dredged him up? That's what I think I got from it.
    Count your blessings!

That was my understanding to. They share a possible murder/coverup charge on top of the Balkan bieng irritated.

Wonder who that was approaching Siobhan in the dark?

Either the Balkan or the guy who's been following Lucky. I don't know if the Balkan would risk being there himself since they know Lucky is a spy, and not Ronan. On the other hand, if they think he has Brenda, who knows? Is there any Interpol back-up here? My big question is... Why doesn't Brenda just tell Jason the truth? It's not like he hasn't killed anyone or has her up on a pedestal like everyone else. She wouldn't have to tell Dante's part in the story.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread