+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4072606;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He's not kidding. The character is back - in ghost form - very soon.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Due to me being in an area that doesn't have local channel availability on DirecTv, I am forced to get my networks out of NYC. We have a local ABC affiliate that has blocked me from getting an ABC Station, therefore, I have to dvr the show on the Soap Network. Anyway, as you watch the show, they are always running spoilers across the screen. They tell you today what's going to happen tomorrow. Weird. Anyone else watch Soap Net?

I have it as an option, but I don't know what time GH plays on it. What part is this Irish woman going to play? I can't figure out why she's been introduced so heavily. Is she connected to the Balkan? A new love interest for Lucky? Brook Lynn - go home! Her little panic attack was stupid. I just want to smack her every time she's on the screen. Does Mac really think Patrick kidnapped Robin or is this a move to get Lisa to break? Why doesn't Robin take off her shoes to scale the well wall? Of course this was a while back, but speaking of shoes - Why did Sam continue to wear her 5" spike heeled boots when she and Jason and Lucky were cornered and her ankle was twisted and she had to run/hobble to escape? That irritated me no end.
    Count your blessings!

What's the scoop between Dante & Brenda....enquiring minds want to know...lot's of longing looks.

And here's a name for you Daniel Benghazi

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4084416;
    What's the scoop between Dante & Brenda....enquiring minds want to know...lot's of longing looks.
    I don't know, but to me, whatever it is, it really trivializes her emotional hand-wringing about Sonny. She was first agonizing over Jagger, for years, then Sonny, for years, then Jax, for years, now Dante? Puleeeeze!

Well, now that we know Dante found Brenda queazy and dizzy, what about that old stand-by... pregnancy? Did she give up (Sonny's?) baby? I was out of the loop for years, so I don't even know if that's a plausible scenario. Did she and Sonny have another go-round about the time Dante would have had his hair slicked back?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4086150;
    Well, now that we know Dante found Brenda queazy and dizzy, what about that old stand-by... pregnancy? Did she give up (Sonny's?) baby? I was out of the loop for years, so I don't even know if that's a plausible scenario. Did she and Sonny have another go-round about the time Dante would have had his hair slicked back?
    Wow, Gutmutter! Very plausible! And that makes perfect sense that that might be the 'secret' that she and Dante shared. I would be so relieved if that were true, because I wouldn't like to think that she and Dante once had a torrid romance --- that wouldn't at all fit with what Dante's been telling Lulu about his own past.

I've missed a lot of shows lately with my mom coming to visit. Do we, the viewers, know why the Balkan is after her? Is the secret between Dante/Brenda supposed to be connected to that somehow?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4086313;
    I've missed a lot of shows lately with my mom coming to visit. Do we, the viewers, know why the Balkan is after her? Is the secret between Dante/Brenda supposed to be connected to that somehow?
    As far as I know we don't know why the Balkan is after Brenda, or who he is. And likewise, we don't know if Dante and Brenda's secret is related to him -- that would be really unlikely, wouldn't it? Oh, oops, I forgot. . . this is General Hospital. . . yes, Dante and Brenda probably both figure right into the Balkan's plots. Luke too.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4087021;
    As far as I know we don't know why the Balkan is after Brenda, or who he is. And likewise, we don't know if Dante and Brenda's secret is related to him -- that would be really unlikely, wouldn't it? Oh, oops, I forgot. . . this is General Hospital. . . yes, Dante and Brenda probably both figure right into the Balkan's plots. Luke too.
    Yes, Luke and the Spencers ALWAYS have to fit into the worldwide diabolical plans of any evil minded doer!!

IF Brenda had had Sonny's baby, and the child was off in safe keeping somewhere, I would think she would be more adament about staying far away from Sonny and not quite so wishy washy in her resolve to keep the distance between them.

+ Reply to Thread