+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 482 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2170876;
    At the end of Tuesday's show, they show her standing outside of Kelly's and she lifted up her shirt to reveal the padding.
    Thank you. I can't stand these storylines or Maxie. Let's hope everyone finds out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ttlyeightgirl;2173044;
    I grew up with Frisco and Felicia, Bobby,Scotty, Tiffany etc and darn it I can't stand some of these newer actors like Sam and Patrick(Ugh) I fast forward through all the parts with Sam and Carly in them! I only watch the Patrick parts cause I have a soft spot for Robin.

Amen! Although Patrick is slowly growing on me if only due to my love for the character of Robin. The whole mob storyline killed General Hospital. If they had stuck with the Quartermaines, Joneses, Spencers, Webbers, Casadines and the Hospital this show would be so much better. I understand bringing in new characters to stir things up, but this is now General Mobster not General Hospital and the mob stories suck!

I've finally been watching this show a little bit now, after a couple of years after not watching it. My love for Jason is still strong. You can put that actor with anybody, and he'd have good chemistry with them. I like the scenes of him and Lulu talking.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Anyone watch the last two days? I went onto the TV guide website and got a recap, but if anyone is able to be more specific I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks,

Kim, I watched yesterday's and am watching today's as we type... is there anything specific that you'd like to know about? I am HORRIBLE at complete summaries.

Lulu and Jason: It turns out that Jason had a fake ID (of course), so the cop that stopped them let them go with a warning. Jason once again pressed Lulu for more information about Spinelli's grandmother's house and, once again, Lulu started ranting and just blurted something out about the name on a sign in front of the home. So.. they found the house and have been talking to grandma. Spinelli comes home and now it appears they're all going to leave. But.... Lorenzo's men have supposedly found Spinelli, too.... so we'll see if they get far.

Sonny/Carly/Jax: I don't remember the specifics from yesterday, but Sonny and Jax have both been touched in their own ways by Alexis' condition, and Sonny is now insisting that he will not let Jax steal his kids or Carly. Carly's livid. Arguments ensued... and are ongoing. Stay tuned.

Nikolas/Emily: nothing yet on this saga, except we see Colleen starting to put her disguise together to come back for Spencer. Do we foresee her stealing Spencer from the outdoor Nativity Scene? I'm thinkin' so.

Liz/Lucky/Maxie....bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. 'Nuff said.

Robin/Patrick: Patrick has Robin's desire for truth all figured out... she's just scared to love him due to her past with Stone. At the same time we see Sonny talking to Robin and Sonny comes to the same conclusion. Patrick finds Robin at the bar and punches out whatshisname (the bar owner.. C_____) Is his career in surgery doomed? Will we see the fall of the Great Wall of Robin?? Again, stay tuned.

Nothing much else... I think. See... I can't top the TV Guide website.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The bar owner is much beloved bad guy Coleman. He's been on and off the scene for years. I think his story started when he tricked Courtney into stripping for him. Something about money and AJ. Only I don't remember exactly what it was.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I knew who he was; I just couldn't remember his name for the life of me at the moment. Thank you!!!

The only thing interesting about today's show, really, was the preview for tomorrow. They show Lucky talking to Kelly (Maxie's "doctor") and Kelly tells him that she hasn't seen Maxie in weeks. So here's the beginning of the unwinding of Maxie's lies! Yahooie!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Remember when Coleman had a fling with Tracey Q. It was right after Luke married her and she was all hot and bothered, but Luke didn't want to sleep with her so he got Coleman to replace him in bed. After she found out, she was totally hot for Coleman for a while. Much to the chagrin of the rest of the Q's

I actually think she did that (pretended to be hot for Coleman) to get under Luke's skin a little bit.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2176313;
    The bar owner is much beloved bad guy Coleman. He's been on and off the scene for years. I think his story started when he tricked Courtney into stripping for him. Something about money and AJ. Only I don't remember exactly what it was.
    AJ got drunk and crashed his car into the strip club Coleman owned. And Courtney made a deal with Coleman to strip to pay Coleman for the repairs, so he wouldnt call the police or anything.

The local tv show that has a 15 minute recap of all the soap, the "Soap Queen" Cindy Reinhart absolutly LOVES Coleman.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread