+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4054227;
    Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard about that. It had to be only on his side if there was a romantic interest, because LW has been married forever to, I think, her college bf. I remember stories about them even back when she was on Loving. Ingo was right though - they do have great chemistry! Unfortunately, Carly is such an idiot that she's probably blown that relationship.
    Thats ok for now, I can't wait to watch Jax squirm when Brenda returns! Fairly certain that Brenda will cause Carly to run back to her man's (Jax) side. Brenda is the only other woman (that I can recall) who both Sonny and Jax Alpha-Male about and it will make Carly crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4054566;
    Thats ok for now, I can't wait to watch Jax squirm when Brenda returns! Fairly certain that Brenda will cause Carly to run back to her man's (Jax) side. Brenda is the only other woman (that I can recall) who both Sonny and Jax Alpha-Male about and it will make Carly crazy!
    They both had relationships with Sam too, but they seem to have gotten over that and passed her on to Jason. Brenda and Carly seem to be the ones they get jealous about. Sam? Not so much

I don't count Alexis in that since her marriage to Jax wasn't really romantic and Sonny's relationship with her was only about sex.

Port Charles is WAY to small a town!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Sonny and Brenda! Sonny and Brenda! Sonny and Brenda! You guys are clearly going to have to create virtual Hannibal Lecteresque restraints for me.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4054750;
    Port Charles is WAY to small a town!
    *too. Good grief.

Chris. I'm not a Sonny fan and I actually enjoyed him with Brenda today.

This Robin/Patrick/Crazy Lisa storyline is just stupid. I never liked Lisa to begin with....even when she wasn't nuts. The sooner she's killed and Robin is cleared of her murder, the better!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Brenda & for that matter Kristina are absolutely dinky people. Everytime they are in a scene almost everyone they are with dwarfs them.

(Karnak says) Robin is going to get help from an unexpected source.

Why won't somebody, anybody, everybody, step up & punch Carly in the snoot?

Poor Spinelli, he looked like a whipped puppy yesterday.

Did the video of Johnny show a gun? I was in & out of doze mode!

If they find a gun, is Ronnie going to get arrested for tampering with evidence?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4056557;
    (Karnak says) Robin is going to get help from an unexpected source.

Did the video of Johnny show a gun?
    Can we assume that Franko is responsible for both Robin's help and the video of Johnny?

PS I love that in Port Charles there is a video camera on every square inch of every block, inside and outside of every building. Oh, there isn't???? Then how come there's always video available (to Spinelli + Franko) of every single thing that goes on in this town?????

PPS And while I'm at it, how come Sonny, the major domo mobster whose life is always being threatened and who lives in top, top, top security because of his mobster 'business' -- always has various assorted people just waltzing into his house unannounced and uninvited? After all, even Dante, who doesn't have anything to hide, said he had to stop (some) people from just showing up and walking in through the elevator, because it was invading his privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4056566;
    PS I love that in Port Charles there is a video camera on every square inch of every block, inside and outside of every building. Oh, there isn't???? Then how come there's always video available (to Spinelli + Franko) of every single thing that goes on in this town?????
    Also, even though there are cameras covering seemingly every square inch of the city, the police don't think to obtain the footage from the camera that was, of course, pointing right at Johnny and Sonny until after it's too late and the footage has been erased. Worst. Police. Ever. Wouldn't that be one of the first things you did if you were a cop in that town?

People wandering in and out of Sonny's house all day is just as ridiculous as everyone having "private" conversations out on the docks where everyone can hear them. No one ever has a private conversation on this show. They're always admitting to affairs, murders, etc. out in public.

After Michael walked in on Lulu & stopped the romance to come, it would have been funny if he had left & walked in ono Carly & Jax. This kid just can't win anyway he turns, so if they're going to heap it on him with Lulu, then really pile it on with Carly...

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4056803;
    People wandering in and out of Sonny's house all day is just as ridiculous as everyone having "private" conversations out on the docks where everyone can hear them. No one ever has a private conversation on this show. They're always admitting to affairs, murders, etc. out in public.
    LOL! Yeah, I forgot about that!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4056855;
    After Michael walked in on Lulu & stopped the romance to come, it would have been funny if he had left & walked in ono Carly & Jax.
    I know! I completely expected that to happen!

+ Reply to Thread