+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1030Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Who are Milo and Max? The body guards right? I thought the one looked a littleawed by her.

Question: How old are the "Teens" supposed to be? They have all been aged within the same actors/actresses so I am confused how they are all the same age all of a sudden.

On another note... I was home sick today and I got to watch this ep first run! Loved it! I can't wait for Maxie to caught, since her pregnancy didn't take and I LOVED Jax calling out Sam. He needs a better woman than Carly who will appreciate him for himself. Remind me again why he is a doormat on this show?

I think Lulu and Georgie are 18 or 19 and in their first year of college, and Dillon would be 20.

Maxie's pregnancy didn't take? I've missed details of the reality of her pregnancy, as I find her character so repugnant that I ignore it when she's on screen. How is it that it didn't take? She either got pregnant thru intercourse, or ???

Can't wait to watch tonight!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Maxie isn't pregnant, thank god! She's wearing a pillow. I just can't figure out how she's been able to get medical tests showing she's pregnant.

*sigh* I was so happy when I saw that at the end of last night's show. I had never believed that she was pregnant until Kelly had apparently confirmed it. So last night was a wonderful confirmation for me.

So we'll have to see how Mac blames this on Lucky when he finds out.

I don't like how Maxie and Georgie refer to Mac as Dad, Frisco is their Dad! Albeit not a very good one running off on them but still. Anyone think Carly and Sonny will get back together? I love Nikolas and Emily together, I wasn't watching when they were married before. OMG Nikolas looks like such a good kisser!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2168956;
    Maxie isn't pregnant, thank god! She's wearing a pillow. I just can't figure out how she's been able to get medical tests showing she's pregnant.
    I stopped watching a bit ago, I can't stomach Sam. So I'm just curious about this. Did you see her stuffing a pillow under her clothes? How was this revealed? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2170593;
    I don't like how Maxie and Georgie refer to Mac as Dad, Frisco is their Dad! Albeit not a very good one running off on them but still. Anyone think Carly and Sonny will get back together? I love Nikolas and Emily together, I wasn't watching when they were married before. OMG Nikolas looks like such a good kisser!

I think Mac adopted them when he married Felicia. That would make it completely appropriate for them to call him Dad

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2170844;
    I stopped watching a bit ago, I can't stomach Sam. So I'm just curious about this. Did you see her stuffing a pillow under her clothes? How was this revealed? Thanks!
    At the end of Tuesday's show, they show her standing outside of Kelly's and she lifted up her shirt to reveal the padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2170875;
    I think Mac adopted them when he married Felicia. That would make it completely appropriate for them to call him Dad
    I know, I'm just a Frisco fan

I am a big fan of the 80's GH

I grew up with Frisco and Felicia, Bobby,Scotty, Tiffany etc and darn it I can't stand some of these newer actors like Sam and Patrick(Ugh) I fast forward through all the parts with Sam and Carly in them! I only watch the Patrick parts cause I have a soft spot for Robin.

+ Reply to Thread