+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 5148
Like Tree1030Likes

Thread: General Hospital

  1. #151
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Who are Milo and Max? The body guards right? I thought the one looked a littleawed by her.

    Question: How old are the "Teens" supposed to be? They have all been aged within the same actors/actresses so I am confused how they are all the same age all of a sudden.

    On another note... I was home sick today and I got to watch this ep first run! Loved it! I can't wait for Maxie to caught, since her pregnancy didn't take and I LOVED Jax calling out Sam. He needs a better woman than Carly who will appreciate him for himself. Remind me again why he is a doormat on this show?

  2. #152
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    I think Lulu and Georgie are 18 or 19 and in their first year of college, and Dillon would be 20.

    Maxie's pregnancy didn't take? I've missed details of the reality of her pregnancy, as I find her character so repugnant that I ignore it when she's on screen. How is it that it didn't take? She either got pregnant thru intercourse, or ???

    Can't wait to watch tonight!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  3. #153
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,656
    Maxie isn't pregnant, thank god! She's wearing a pillow. I just can't figure out how she's been able to get medical tests showing she's pregnant.

  4. #154
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    *sigh* I was so happy when I saw that at the end of last night's show. I had never believed that she was pregnant until Kelly had apparently confirmed it. So last night was a wonderful confirmation for me.

    So we'll have to see how Mac blames this on Lucky when he finds out.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  5. #155
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,656
    I don't like how Maxie and Georgie refer to Mac as Dad, Frisco is their Dad! Albeit not a very good one running off on them but still. Anyone think Carly and Sonny will get back together? I love Nikolas and Emily together, I wasn't watching when they were married before. OMG Nikolas looks like such a good kisser!

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2168956;
    Maxie isn't pregnant, thank god! She's wearing a pillow. I just can't figure out how she's been able to get medical tests showing she's pregnant.
    I stopped watching a bit ago, I can't stomach Sam. So I'm just curious about this. Did you see her stuffing a pillow under her clothes? How was this revealed? Thanks!

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2170593;
    I don't like how Maxie and Georgie refer to Mac as Dad, Frisco is their Dad! Albeit not a very good one running off on them but still. Anyone think Carly and Sonny will get back together? I love Nikolas and Emily together, I wasn't watching when they were married before. OMG Nikolas looks like such a good kisser!

    I think Mac adopted them when he married Felicia. That would make it completely appropriate for them to call him Dad

  8. #158
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2170844;
    I stopped watching a bit ago, I can't stomach Sam. So I'm just curious about this. Did you see her stuffing a pillow under her clothes? How was this revealed? Thanks!
    At the end of Tuesday's show, they show her standing outside of Kelly's and she lifted up her shirt to reveal the padding.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  9. #159
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2170875;
    I think Mac adopted them when he married Felicia. That would make it completely appropriate for them to call him Dad
    I know, I'm just a Frisco fan

  10. #160
    FORT Newbie ttlyeightgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    reality USA
    Posts
    43

    I am a big fan of the 80's GH

    I grew up with Frisco and Felicia, Bobby,Scotty, Tiffany etc and darn it I can't stand some of these newer actors like Sam and Patrick(Ugh) I fast forward through all the parts with Sam and Carly in them! I only watch the Patrick parts cause I have a soft spot for Robin.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.